Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Dr respler ent

amother
OP

Post Tue, Feb 27 2024, 10:19 am
Has anyone used this ent for tubes for their child? I need to hear the good and/or bad. a ent in Lakewood has a month wait to be seen and this doctor has a appointment for next week I want to make sure I’m getting top care for my toddler Tia!

amother
Ultramarine

Post Tue, Feb 27 2024, 10:46 am
amother OP wrote:
Has anyone used this ent for tubes for their child? I need to hear the good and/or bad. a ent in Lakewood has a month wait to be seen and this doctor has a appointment for next week I want to make sure I’m getting top care for my toddler Tia!
he is top top. He won’t rush to give you tubes though. He usually suggests alternate treatments to get rid of fluid before he goes to surgery.

amother
Catmint

Post Tue, Feb 27 2024, 4:27 pm
He is a top ENT and a real mench too. Worth the drive

amother
Holly

Post Tue, Feb 27 2024, 4:58 pm
I went to him from Lakewood for a second opinion. Would have done surgery with him but the hospital he worked with did not take my insurance. He was very patient and thorough and I felt very comfortable with his assessment especially over others I had seen. It was an individualized recommendation for my child

amother
Emerald

Post Tue, Feb 27 2024, 5:07 pm
amother OP wrote:

Anyone have his contact info?

amother
Holly

Post Tue, Feb 27 2024, 5:19 pm
Dr Respler
201-996-9200

amother
Emerald

Post Tue, Feb 27 2024, 5:32 pm
amother Holly wrote:
Dr Respler
201-996-9200

Thank you so much
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries