Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Work phone + reg phone

amother
OP

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 11:24 am
As my kids get older and I'm trying to be careful about excessive technology use, I feel the first place to start is with MYSELF.

I have a smartphone which I use for both work and personal. I put a filter on it as I still need a browser for some work related tasks.

I want to look into getting a flip phone to use as my personal phone but I'm not sure how to go about it.. I want to keep my current #, and I wouldn't need a second # unless would need it for occasional calls/texts on smartphone for work. I need Whatsapp for work but really want to try to limit using it personally as much as I can..

What is the best flip phone? I have a neighbor with the fig which apparently has Waze on it as well as talk/text. Maybe that would be kdai as it would be another reason/app that I'm less reliant upon on my smartphone? I know it also has a touchscreen which could sometimes be helpful..

I currently have Verizon service (looking to consider other options though as it's very expensive). Do most flip phones work with Verizon service or you have to pay for separate phone service?

Does anyone know how to potentially obtain a secondary phone # for my smartphone in case I need to send texts from it (lets say for work vendors etc)?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics