Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Tell about laser on bikini area
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Sat, Mar 02 2024, 10:54 pm
I'm doing it for my husband and I'm really nervous. How painful is it

amother
DarkOrange

Post Sun, Mar 03 2024, 12:09 am
Firstly, please don't do it for your husband. Look at yourself and decide if you want to do it for yourself to look beautiful. You deserve to look nice
And no, it is mostly painless on that area. From all the areas I have done, the ones with the most flesh (less bone) is the least painful. Depends which type of machine as well

amother
Yolk

Post Sun, Mar 03 2024, 1:09 am
I found that it tickled me more than it hurt. Occasionally felt a little burning feeling but once they stop the pain stops. My place used this cold gel like ultrasound gel and it was just cooling and ticklish.
I was very nervous at first but love my decision and really isn’t bad at all!

amother
Puce

Post Sun, Mar 03 2024, 1:18 am
For me it does hurt, but I do it because I want it. If it was for someone else, it might be feel a punishment.

amother
Lightblue

Post Sun, Mar 03 2024, 1:54 am
For those of you who said it didnt really hurt ..do you live in lakewood or can anyone recommend someone in lakewood. I found it so painful and went a lot of times. I took a break and would want to go back now but keep pushing it off because of the pain. (I went to someone highly recommended)

amother
Mauve

Post Sun, Mar 03 2024, 2:00 am
Yes any recommendation for Williamsburg ? Looking for the least painful please. Thank you

amother
Aconite

Post Sun, Mar 03 2024, 4:37 am
For those saying do it for you and don’t do it for your husband… what’s wrong with doing for your husband?!

amother
Silver

Post Sun, Mar 03 2024, 6:05 am
Do you need to shave before? Does all the hair fall out after or are you left with itchy stubble?

amother
Puce

Post Sun, Mar 03 2024, 7:23 am
amother Silver wrote:
Do you need to shave before? Does all the hair fall out after or are you left with itchy stubble?

You have to shave. Some of it falls out and some of it stays stubble.

amother
Silver

Post Sun, Mar 03 2024, 7:28 am
amother Puce wrote:
You have to shave. Some of it falls out and some of it stays stubble.

Oh gosh

amother
Grape

Post Sun, Mar 03 2024, 7:30 am
Best thing ever. So happy I did it. It’s hurts for the time she does it but it takes minutes.

Mother1010

Post Sat, Mar 16 2024, 9:49 pm
I didn't find it painful but I did find that it took many sessions before I had real results. I used Orchid Beauty in Flatbush and they have this cool mist that helps reduce pain. I forgot the the exact name of it but it was almost pain free.

amother
Chartreuse

Post Sat, Mar 16 2024, 11:15 pm
Doing it for dh
It does hurt, but less and less each time and different pain levels in different areas. I can certainly appreciate the benefits now that it’s mostly done.
I put numbing cream before. It takes the edge off.

amother
Coffee

Post Sat, Mar 16 2024, 11:21 pm
I did it several years ago at one place in Brooklyn. One session only and I was dying of pain.
Did it over this last year at a different place and it's virtually painless.

The only part that hurts....tmi...is like on the inner edge of the lips and I told her not to do it there.

amother
Raspberry

Post Sat, Mar 16 2024, 11:30 pm
1. Brazilian is very very tolerable. You don’t feel much at all and regardless it lasts maybe 3 minutes.

2. I am doing it for my husband. Which means I am doing it for me. (I’m also plainly doing it for me because hello hairless summer!)

I just did mine last week, here’s how it went:

Shaved completely at home. At the session, first did underarms , then arms, then legs, then Brazilian.

The laser is attached to a cooling machine, and funny enough, most of the discomfort came from the freezing temp of the cooling machine.

Such a crazy contrast to when I did brazilian and underarms a few years ago with no cooling machine. The pain was insane.

With today’s tech OP, you’ll be just fine.

amother
Powderblue

Post Sat, Mar 16 2024, 11:38 pm
I did it at ocean medi spa in Lakewood. The woman at ocean medi spa is a nurse practitioner and she prescribes numbing cream which you put on before your appointment. Her machine also has a cooling aspect before the laser. I found it painless. Definitely recommend her, she’s a doll.

Princess23

Post Sat, Mar 16 2024, 11:43 pm
amother OP wrote:

Don’t do it for your husband. Do it for you. Plenty of men don’t even care. Ask your husband even. Plenty of women wax instead for themselves.

amother
cornflower

Post Sat, Mar 16 2024, 11:56 pm
I had one session so far at ERA in Lakewood. I felt something, but it wasn't bad.

amother
Mint

Post Sat, Mar 16 2024, 11:58 pm
amother OP wrote:

Only bikini or full Brazilian?
I’ve been to 2 places. The first was extremely painful. I would sweat like crazy and I could not manage the pain.
The second place is SO much better. Less painful. Not painless but bearable. I use numbing cream and she was able to raise the setting… which makes it work better. 2 sessions in and I never shave. Maybe once a month. It’s so worth it!!!!

amother
Mint

Post Sun, Mar 17 2024, 12:01 am
All this talk about for your husband or not,
I’m doing it so I can be more confident which will by definition make me more comfortable with my husband! Yes I was self conscious about my hair there and it led me to be more shy and wanting to be covered. Now I feel much prettier and willing to wear certain lingerie…. And feel better in it
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics