Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Child & Baby Products
BJBP uniform hand me downs

amother
OP

Post Sun, Mar 03 2024, 8:39 pm
Anyone have a youngest girl in 3/4th grade in bjbp and want to pass on uniforms? In Flatbush, I can't go to bp to pick up.

ddmom

Post Mon, Mar 04 2024, 5:37 am
I don't live in Brooklyn but if you call the school they may be able to help you. Most schools have a gemach and know who takes care of it!

amother
OP

Post Mon, Mar 04 2024, 5:39 am
ddmom wrote:
I don't live in Brooklyn but if you call the school they may be able to help you. Most schools have a gemach and know who takes care of it!

I believe they have a uniform room, but as I live far, and get rides whenever I go there, I don't have a chance to visit it.

amother
Seagreen

Post Mon, Mar 04 2024, 5:41 am
amother OP wrote:
I believe they have a uniform room, but as I live far, and get rides whenever I go there, I don't have a chance to visit it.

Can you tell them the size you need akd they send it home with your kid (or a teacher who lives nearby)?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Mar 04 2024, 5:45 am
amother Seagreen wrote:
Can you tell them the size you need akd they send it home with your kid (or a teacher who lives nearby)?

I'll ask my daughter but I think she would be embarrassed. Honestly I am embarrassed. We just bought a house and expenses are tight, between Purim and Pesach and a family simcha coming up. I also don't feel like I should be asking for tzedaka, and I don't know if the uniform room is hand me downs or new for poor people.

amother
Lily

Post Mon, Mar 04 2024, 5:54 am
amother OP wrote:
I'll ask my daughter but I think she would be embarrassed. Honestly I am embarrassed. We just bought a house and expenses are tight, between Purim and Pesach and a family simcha coming up. I also don't feel like I should be asking for tzedaka, and I don't know if the uniform room is hand me downs or new for poor people.

It's hand me downs and available to everybody.
I wish I could he'll. My daughter is in 6th and I gave those stuff away a few years ago. Dropped them off at BY.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics