Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette
WWYD trigger warning disgusting
Previous  1  2  3  Next

tichellady

Post Wed, Mar 20 2024, 3:50 pm
I’m so sorry that happened to you

I don’t think the lesson learned is not to let someone use your bathroom. That seems like a pretty horrible lesson to me and implies the op is at fault for someone who did something outrageous and very strange

amother
Denim

Post Wed, Mar 20 2024, 3:51 pm
Def sounds like a hate crime. It makes no sense. We don’t have to be DLFZ for a [gentile]. A GROWN MAN. Who knows how to use the toilet properly. There is NO excuse.

kugelEater

Post Wed, Mar 20 2024, 3:51 pm
OMG that is absolutely nauseating!!! Please call the company again and demand to speak to the owner. Not the manager. Or at least the manager's supervisor.
If it were me, I would call and say, "Hello, I recently ordered beds from your company. I am very satisfied with the actual product, but an unfortunate incident occured during delivery and installation that needs to be addressed. I spoke to manager X yesterday but I did not receive a satisfactory response. {detail the events as you wrote in your OP} How is your company prepared to mitigate this situation?"
If they do not want to assist you, I would mention that I have an official complaint compiled and ready to send to the BBB, Google reviews, etc.

side note but I really hope you took pictures!!!

octopus

Post Wed, Mar 20 2024, 3:52 pm
tichellady wrote:
I’m so sorry that happened to you

I don’t think the lesson learned is not to let someone use your bathroom. That seems like a pretty horrible lesson to me and implies the op is at fault for someone who did something outrageous and very strange

I agree. I also think op is a victim of a crime. But I couldn't put my finger on that until someone actually posted that what the worker did was possibly criminally motivated.

amother
Birch

Post Wed, Mar 20 2024, 4:41 pm
That's disgusting, op. So sorry you have to deal with that. I once had a relative stop by my house and her kid asked to use the bathroom... when he came out, it was exactly as you described. I literally could not fathom how such a mess could happen. What was he thinking?!? However, this child was under 13... His mother did take responsibility for it and sent someone to clean it up later. All I can guess from your story is that the man must have cognitive and/or medical issues.
But the company should absolutely reimburse you for the damage.

amother
Scarlet

Post Wed, Mar 20 2024, 5:28 pm
DH has Crohn's and has had to use people's bathrooms many a time (he works in the construction field).
However he would never ever leave a mess like that.
That person sounds very socially off.

amother
Gray

Post Wed, Mar 20 2024, 5:45 pm
DrMom wrote:
Do you think this was motivated by antisemitism? Some sort of subversive political statement?

I would escalate up the chain. It does not sound like the person to whom you complained took this seriously at all.

How does one will themselves to have a massive bowel movement in order to take advantage of an opportunity to use it for an antisemitic act?

Then again, I have no better explanation, so who knows.

I think next time I'm expecting a delivery I'm putting an "OUT OF ORDER" sign on my bathroom door.

thatworn

Post Wed, Mar 20 2024, 5:56 pm
How does someone will himself to do that? I am not sure, but I did recall it happening once at a festival, many years ago. A band called Dillinger Escape Plan. You could google what happened. I do not want to post any articles here with curse words. It was definitely not an anti semitic act then.
Please do all you can to get in contact with this company and explain exactly what happened. Who knows who will be the next target of his odd intestines!!!!!!!!! And if they refuse to acknowledge what happened, leave them a scathing review on as many review websites as possible!

amother
OP

Post Wed, Mar 20 2024, 7:34 pm
amother Snow wrote:
Considering the toilet was dirty as well, I would assume he clogged the toilet and couldn’t figure out how to unclog it without emptying its contents into the trash, which would explain why it was in the trash along with a bunch of tissues, and everywhere in between

That’s what I thought but there were deliberate smears around the whole base of the toilet

amother
OP

Post Wed, Mar 20 2024, 7:36 pm
DrMom wrote:
A big pile of poop right on the middle of the floor?

Smeared on the walls??

It sounds like he brought extra poop with him just to have extra material with which to vandalize her bathroom.

Too bad she cleaned it up before photographing it or calling the police. I'd definitely suspect a hate crime before believing that somebody had no choice but to smear poop on the wall, etc.

lol he was in there for A LONG TIME

amother
OP

Post Wed, Mar 20 2024, 7:38 pm
kugelEater wrote:
OMG that is absolutely nauseating!!! Please call the company again and demand to speak to the owner. Not the manager. Or at least the manager's supervisor.
If it were me, I would call and say, "Hello, I recently ordered beds from your company. I am very satisfied with the actual product, but an unfortunate incident occured during delivery and installation that needs to be addressed. I spoke to manager X yesterday but I did not receive a satisfactory response. {detail the events as you wrote in your OP} How is your company prepared to mitigate this situation?"
If they do not want to assist you, I would mention that I have an official complaint compiled and ready to send to the BBB, Google reviews, etc.

side note but I really hope you took pictures!!!

It was so gross I didn’t take pics I actually wore an n95 mask while cleaning it stank so bad

singleagain

Post Wed, Mar 20 2024, 7:40 pm
So gross. I've unfortunately read many stories online of ppl who dirty bathrooms like this. It's always discovered by ok who can't understand it.

amother
Floralwhite

Post Wed, Mar 20 2024, 7:43 pm
singleagain wrote:
So gross. I've unfortunately read many stories online of ppl who dirty bathrooms like this. It's always discovered by ok who can't understand it.

For what purpose?

amother
Snow

Post Wed, Mar 20 2024, 7:52 pm
amother OP wrote:
That’s what I thought but there were deliberate smears around the whole base of the toilet

So then It that case it might have been a hate crime. I would reach out to your local precinct and see if there’s anything to do without photo evidence, but likely not since it’ll be your word against his..

But you can call the company back and say you know it was deliberate, feel it was a hate crime and they either pay the cleaning fees or you are going to file a police report

amother
Smokey

Post Wed, Mar 20 2024, 9:01 pm
I dont think you can do anything now that you cleaned it up.

I do think this was an intentional act of vandalism either anti-Semitically motivated or the guy has serious mental health issues

ra_mom

Post Wed, Mar 20 2024, 10:04 pm
You should file a police report today even if you don't have the physical evidence anymore. This was a hateful spiteful crime. The company's name needs to be listed in the report (this is your only way to try to get them to possibly name their worker). You need to make a statement.

Last edited by ra_mom on Wed, Mar 20 2024, 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
Royalblue

Post Wed, Mar 20 2024, 10:07 pm
I wonder if it’s some sort of fantasy to dirty people’s bathrooms. That’s the only thing I can think of other than a hate crime.

amother
NeonBlue

Post Wed, Mar 20 2024, 10:23 pm
Success10 wrote:
Surprised Wow, next time someone writes Trigger Warning, I'm gonna take them seriously.

Omg I’m horrified that OP experienced this! And now I’m nauseous… just ate… I definitely think antisemitic related.. but your comment made me laugh out loud for a solid two minutes! I really needed that! Yes I will also take trigger warnings seriously!! So true!!

Cheiny

Post Wed, Mar 20 2024, 10:30 pm
[quote="DrMom"]Do you think this was motivated by antisemitism? Some sort of subversive political statement?
[quote]

Huh?! So an anti semite was able to poop on command, and he saved up an enormous load just for the Jewish customer he knew he’d be delivering to????

WhatFor

Post Wed, Mar 20 2024, 10:31 pm
This is so crazy that it's kind of difficult to believe it's true. How would a woman just be like okay, I'm just going to clean this up and not even take a single picture to send to the company? Maybe I'm just naive and can't imagine anyone being this sick or any woman not immediately documenting it.
Page 2 of 3 Previous  1  2  3  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette