Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette
WWYD trigger warning disgusting
Previous  1  2  3

Cheiny

Post Wed, Mar 20 2024, 10:38 pm
amother OP wrote:
That’s what I thought but there were deliberate smears around the whole base of the toilet

This is too absurd for words. It sounds like the guy exploded, was probably too embarrassed to ask you for cleaning supplies and couldn’t exactly go looking around your house for them, and tried best as he could to get rid of whatever mess he could with what he had. That’s probably why he was in there so long. If it was intentional, he could’ve done this dastardly deed rather quickly and gotten out.

You seriously think he came into your house with a bag filled with poop, it was premeditated, and he then proceeded to spend a full half hour accomplishing his anti semitic act?! I can’t believe what I’m reading here…

Cheiny

Post Wed, Mar 20 2024, 10:39 pm
amother OP wrote:
It was so gross I didn’t take pics I actually wore an n95 mask while cleaning it stank so bad

So if he came into your house with the poop, having pre planned this anti semitic act, wouldn’t you have smelled it when he first came in?! OMG,

amother
Ballota

Post Wed, Mar 20 2024, 10:43 pm
[quote="Cheiny"][quote="DrMom"]Do you think this was motivated by antisemitism? Some sort of subversive political statement?
Quote:

Huh?! So an anti semite was able to poop on command, and he saved up an enormous load just for the Jewish customer he knew he’d be delivering to????

Nah it was an opportunity that came to him.
And gross
I wonder if the guys waiting for him in the truck knew.
Yuch
For sure hate

amother
Brass

Post Wed, Mar 20 2024, 10:55 pm
Cheiny wrote:
This is too absurd for words. It sounds like the guy exploded, was probably too embarrassed to ask you for cleaning supplies and couldn’t exactly go looking around your house for them, and tried best as he could to get rid of whatever mess he could with what he had. That’s probably why he was in there so long. If it was intentional, he could’ve done this dastardly deed rather quickly and gotten out.

You seriously think he came into your house with a bag filled with poop, it was premeditated, and he then proceeded to spend a full half hour accomplishing his anti semitic act?! I can’t believe what I’m reading here…

No one is saying he came with bags of poop!!!

They're saying that he used her bathroom to relieve himself and used that as an opportunity to commit a hate crime.

amother
Floralwhite

Post Wed, Mar 20 2024, 11:15 pm
WhatFor wrote:
This is so crazy that it's kind of difficult to believe it's true. How would a woman just be like okay, I'm just going to clean this up and not even take a single picture to send to the company? Maybe I'm just naive and can't imagine anyone being this sick or any woman not immediately documenting it.

I could see myself reacting as OP. My mind would not know how to make sense of it, it would take some time, and meanwhile your kids need a bath. So sorry OP, that's beyond.

amother
NeonYellow

Post Wed, Mar 20 2024, 11:18 pm
Why is it so outlandish that he would plan this? It's crazy that he did it.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Mar 21 2024, 9:01 am
Cheiny wrote:
So if he came into your house with the poop, having pre planned this anti semitic act, wouldn’t you have smelled it when he first came in?! OMG,

lol no I don’t think he came in with anything, I think he had an explosion and freaked out but wondering why there was poop where there shouldn’t be. I was cleaning around the toilet base. Maybe it was an on the spot prank..

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Thu, Mar 21 2024, 9:15 am
I would call back the company and ask them for compensation! This is beyond gross! A couple of years ago, a truck crashed into my garbage house and destroyed part of it. I made them pay for it.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette