Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
ADHD medication

amother
OP

Post Tue, Mar 26 2024, 5:09 pm
Which pharmacy has ADHD medication? Finally got a prescription and not one pharmacy has chewable concerta, Ritalin, adderel or generic. Not one pharmacy has. I don’t care which medication as long as chewable for a 6 year old. Any ideas?

amother
Natural

Post Tue, Mar 26 2024, 5:54 pm
I don’t know about your specific medicine, but when the local pharmacies are out of my sons’ prescriptions I try the cvs in target.

amother
Opal

Post Tue, Mar 26 2024, 6:12 pm
Call every CVS, ShopRite, Walgreens, Walmart, Target etc in a 30 minute drive. DH had to go to Freehold for his meds.

amother
Snapdragon

Post Tue, Mar 26 2024, 6:17 pm
Btw Concerta is never chewable … that’s how it’s a time release bc of the two chambers …
Maybe ask your pharmacy what they do have in stock, and then discuss with your dr if it would be appropriate for your child

amother
Copper

Post Tue, Mar 26 2024, 6:18 pm
amother Snapdragon wrote:
Btw Concerta is never chewable … that’s how it’s a time release bc of the two chambers …
Maybe ask your pharmacy what they do have in stock, and then discuss with your dr if it would be appropriate for your child

Cotempla is comparable to concerta and I think it's a dissolvable

amother
Gray

Post Tue, Mar 26 2024, 7:09 pm
We couldn’t get chewable Ritalin approved by my insurance so Dr recommended metadate instead. Its working great. It’s a capsule that you open and mix in to food. I pour it in to one spoonful of yogurt to make sure he gets all of it ( as opposed to mixing it into a full yogurt and then he doesn’t finish it). Walgreens usually has it in stock.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Mar 26 2024, 7:34 pm
Thanks everyone
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries