Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Discount code dilemma

amother
OP

Post Fri, Mar 29 2024, 12:03 am
If a (frum) company sent me a discount code once after an issue with an order told me to take 15 percent off my next order, which I did use. And now I’m making another order and I was curious so I input the code and it still works and took off a discount. Am I allowed to use it? I know with regular sites I always try codes I find on coupon sites etc and sometimes get lucky. Is this the same category or is it stealing? Like if they don’t want it used I would think they would make the code inactive after one use or whatever..

effess

Post Fri, Mar 29 2024, 2:04 am
If they said it’s off of your next order, I’d think that to use it again, you’d need to ask them.
They might appreciate your honesty and say yes. They might realize their mistake, and thank you and still say no.
I believe it’s not worth saving a few dollars or even many dollars if it’s not 100% honest.
It’s true, they should have deactivated it, but they didn’t, we all make mistakes.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics