Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Plus Size Fashion- Safe Haven
Iso plus sizeNude tights or girdle plus knee highs

amother
OP

Post Mon, Apr 08 2024, 7:54 pm
I need nude tights for pesach and I was just thinking about how much $$$$$ I spend on nude stockings that are basically disposable
Does anyone have links for decently priced nude tights that can actually be worn more than once?
Or did anyone ever wear a girdle Plus knee highs? Does anyone have things for girdle for light control top

amother
OP

Post Tue, Apr 09 2024, 4:29 am
Bump

amother
Cherry

Post Tue, Apr 09 2024, 4:34 am
Yes - snag tights https://snagtights.com/

The website isn't tznius so just be aware when opening it, but they tights are incredible, they are comfortable to wear and don't roll down, plus they last for months without needing replacing! I have been buying them for years and have converted a lot of my friend also.

Hth!

amother
Lilac

Post Tue, Apr 09 2024, 5:02 am
amother Cherry wrote:
Yes - snag tights https://snagtights.com/

The website isn't tznius so just be aware when opening it, but they tights are incredible, they are comfortable to wear and don't roll down, plus they last for months without needing replacing! I have been buying them for years and have converted a lot of my friend also.

Hth!

Interesting! Are they comfy?

And is the coloring nice?

From the pictures they look almost opaque? Maybe it's just the pics.

amother
Cherry

Post Tue, Apr 09 2024, 5:19 am
They are super comfy, they have good stretch but still cling nicely to your legs. The tops don't dig it or roll down which was the hardest part I found with other tights that were not specifically for plus size.

They have a range of colors and thickness - I get the sheer 30 denier pantyhose in Caramel Latte for nude ones, and the semi-opaque 50 denier in black for the winter.

I also used to get white ones for when my daughter was a pre-teen for school and they really lasted longer than any other brand I have tried.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Apr 09 2024, 6:20 pm
amother Cherry wrote:
They are super comfy, they have good stretch but still cling nicely to your legs. The tops don't dig it or roll down which was the hardest part I found with other tights that were not specifically for plus size.

They have a range of colors and thickness - I get the sheer 30 denier pantyhose in Caramel Latte for nude ones, and the semi-opaque 50 denier in black for the winter.

I also used to get white ones for when my daughter was a pre-teen for school and they really lasted longer than any other brand I have tried.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Apr 11 2024, 9:37 am
amother Cherry wrote:

do they last longer than other brands?

amother
Lilac

Post Thu, Apr 11 2024, 12:27 pm
On the website the coloring looks off... Is because they are super thick?

I'm Used to wearing sheer tights in the summer

amother
Dahlia

Post Thu, Apr 11 2024, 12:44 pm
amother Lilac wrote:
On the website the coloring looks off... Is because they are super thick?

I'm Used to wearing sheer tights in the summer

They are quite thick, I have some, they are comfortable but I don't like the look

amother
Lilac

Post Sun, Apr 14 2024, 8:26 am
amother Dahlia wrote:
They are quite thick, I have some, they are comfortable but I don't like the look

Can you elaborate what you don't like about the look? I'm. Trying to figure out if I should buy these or not.

Is it that they look unnatural?

amother
Dahlia

Post Sun, Apr 14 2024, 8:45 am
amother Lilac wrote:
Can you elaborate what you don't like about the look? I'm. Trying to figure out if I should buy these or not.

Is it that they look unnatural?

They look very unatural, and quite opaque, I like sheer tights.
Also maybe I got the wrong colour because might look quite white/yellow
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Plus Size Fashion- Safe Haven