Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Can I drink too much lemon water?

Goldengoose

Post Wed, May 01 2024, 9:41 pm
had some left over squeezed lemon juice so I added it to my 64 oz water bottle. the taste was strong but good, not too strong.
is it bad for me? can I do this every day?

hodeez

Post Wed, May 01 2024, 10:30 pm
Idk but use a straw so it doesn't eat away at your teeth

amother
Peach

Post Wed, May 01 2024, 10:31 pm
It can erode your tooth enamel

machsheifa

Post Wed, May 01 2024, 11:00 pm
Depending on your tooth sensitivity, it’s okay up to 2-6 weeks. A simple workaround I do when I need to drink lemon water is I drink through a straw so my teeth are not affected.

ShishKabob

Post Wed, May 01 2024, 11:05 pm
machsheifa wrote:
Depending on your tooth sensitivity, it’s okay up to 2-6 weeks. A simple workaround I do when I need to drink lemon water is I drink through a straw so my teeth are not affected.
You are so intelligent and smart and have so much to offer. Please change your name.... I can't help but be horrified at your screen name.

machsheifa

Post Wed, May 01 2024, 11:47 pm
ShishKabob wrote:
You are so intelligent and smart and have so much to offer. Please change your name.... I can't help but be horrified at your screen name.

I was going to follow your instructions and change my name…… to “Machsheifilah,” because that’s a bit less horrifying, but it seems to be a whole process with emailing the admin a special request or something like that…

amother
Oatmeal

Post Wed, May 01 2024, 11:49 pm
ShishKabob wrote:

What does it mean???

amother
Lightyellow

Post Wed, May 01 2024, 11:50 pm
amother Oatmeal wrote:
What does it mean???

A machsheifa means a mean, nasty, horrible women.

amother
Lightyellow

Post Wed, May 01 2024, 11:52 pm
OP, too much lemon juice can cause stomach ulcers. Make sure it's not too strong.

ShishKabob

Post Wed, May 01 2024, 11:54 pm
machsheifa wrote:
I was going to follow your instructions and change my name…… to “Machsheifilah,” because that’s a bit less horrifying, but it seems to be a whole process with emailing the admin a special request or something like that…
C'mon, it's worth it, you are funny to boot. Listen, I think you had enough of effacing yourself. Time for a new you.

amother
Papaya

Post Thu, May 02 2024, 12:00 am
amother Lightyellow wrote:
A machsheifa means a mean, nasty, horrible women.
No it means a witch

ShishKabob

Post Thu, May 02 2024, 12:01 am
amother Papaya wrote:
No it means a witch
Yeah, and that rhymes with b it ch. Very very very negative connotation all around.

amother
Lightyellow

Post Thu, May 02 2024, 12:05 am
amother Papaya wrote:
No it means a witch

Correct, which is used to describe an evil wicked women.
I think that the torah definition for machsheifa, is an evil wicked women.

amother
Rainbow

Post Thu, May 02 2024, 12:17 am
I drank lemon water for years. I only stopped because I got lazy. I never knew it could be bad I thought it balances electrolytes..

amother
Ecru

Post Thu, May 02 2024, 5:59 am
I know someone who developed joint pain after drinking lemon water for a while. Doctor told her to stop drinking the lemon water and it went away.

Lemon water has many great attributes, just make sure it agrees with you and you don't overdo it.

Goldengoose

Post Thu, May 02 2024, 10:18 am
amother Ecru wrote:
I know someone who developed joint pain after drinking lemon water for a while. Doctor told her to stop drinking the lemon water and it went away.

Lemon water has many great attributes, just make sure it agrees with you and you don't overdo it.

I know about the tooth enamel so I was drinking with a straw.
so maybe for me the joint pain will go away. lol
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise