Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Would this bother you about brand new DR Chairs?

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 09 2024, 12:36 pm
I have these chairs since right before Pesach and the velvet on the backs (only the velvet on the backs now, but who know whats will happen down the line) is stretching/sagging/drooping.

Theyre not expensive (Modway brand) but I bought over 10.

I wonder what theyll look like a year from now.

Would this bother you about brand new DR Chairs?

amother
Natural

Post Thu, May 09 2024, 12:39 pm
Yes.

This is why I buy expensive Jewish furniture. It holds up so much better. My dining room chairs are 8 years old and are in brand new condition despite being used and abused every week.

womanwithaplan

Post Thu, May 09 2024, 12:40 pm
I would contact the company to see if they can offer you an exchange. It's not very bad now but there's no telling what it'll look like down the road, and then the company won't listen to a word you say...

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 09 2024, 3:00 pm
Question:

I bought from a frum guy who will most likely not offer me anything. Hell probably say "These arent expensive chairs, yadayada".

I paid by credit card to dealer, and credit card companies are often helpful, but Id rather complain to the manufactuerer, which I already did, and they asked for invoice and photos, so Im waiting for a response.

Im so wondering how Modway will handle this.

Has anyone dealt with Modway?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics