Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Outfit help for my 2 daughters for Bar Mitzvah in E"Y

amother
OP

Post Mon, May 13 2024, 12:53 pm
I like when my kids are wearing things in style and put together.But it doesn't come naturally to me and I feel dumb always asking my neighbors where they shop. I don't live near frum stores but I can drive to brooklyn if I need to, but ordering online is easier.

We have a simcha coming up and they will need 2 outfits each. Its for a bar mitzvah in eretz yisroel.
Links are helpful please! Doesn't need to be frum store but thats always easier. Can you please also send links to socks that match the outfit? Id like them to match or coordinate. What do most people do? Matching? coordinating?

My daughters are 3.5 and 6 months. My 3 yo often wears size 4. Baby wears 6-9 for the most part

Please help a clueless mom...
If you have nothing nice to say dont say it

amother
OP

Post Mon, May 13 2024, 8:15 pm
bump

cnc

Post Mon, May 13 2024, 8:18 pm
Try Kidichic (you can shop online)

amother
Gray

Post Mon, May 13 2024, 8:21 pm
Just found this amazing item on AliExpress. Check it out! $40.23 | AS Eyelet Collection Pink Color Apricot Color Girls Embroidery Dress Baby Romper Cotton Sisiter Clothing Ruffles Neck Muslin Set
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mMilOQw

Bought the off white for my girls that are similar in age to yours. Looks gorgeous!

amother
OP

Post Tue, May 14 2024, 8:12 pm
thanks
looking for more ideas
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics