Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Idea for mother's 60th bday

amother

Post Wed, Jan 04 2006, 8:01 pm
Looking for some creative ideas for my mother's 60th bday.
B"H all her children are scattered around the world so getting together is not a possibility.
And if you are a mother in that age range,what would you appreciate from your children as a celebration of your 60 years....

Thanks.

goldrose

Post Wed, Jan 04 2006, 8:23 pm
pictures! in any way, shape or form! lots of them!

Mommy912

Post Wed, Jan 04 2006, 8:49 pm
-Make a scrapbook - have everyone do a page with pictures,letters,wishes etc.. and put them all together.
-Have everyone record something on a tape and put it all together.

ASinger

Post Wed, Jan 04 2006, 9:32 pm
*Family Calendar- recording all fam spec dates. Each page/month is a diff family with their kids etc... if you have extra pages the first pages could be parents and grandparents.. or even each sibling one page and then their fam on another page etc...
*scrapbook from diff pple close to ur mom - with letters to her (if pple want it more private to fold those ones etc... and each page could be decorated by s/1 creative.
*A video - portraying the 60 yrs- beg with her birth, wedding, kids etc.. each kid and family say something to mom
*60 yrs= 60 min to an hr (something to do with time) a clock with diff pics of family for each number- or a watch with diff amounts of diamonds for amount of kids etc in fam.
* you can create a special milestone piece for her (a necklace for Ex.) like a certain shape with diamonds representing kids (??) and maybe another stone representing father etc...
some ideas... PM me if you want more ideas or expl on some of these...
we did/or discussed some of these ideas for family at diff occassions
good luck

mother48

Post Thu, Jan 05 2006, 10:06 am
besides all the great ideas listed,
how about arranging a conferance call on her b-day. (so you can all be together in some way)
I know you can do arrange them easily on line, at no cost.

I don't have the info off hand, but if you want it, let me know and I can get it.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics