Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
Bed bugs????

amother

Post Mon, Oct 27 2008, 10:31 am
My son woke up on shabbos with 2 red dots on his face...looks like pimples/mosqito bites (but its not.)

This morning my husband and I noticed the same thing on our arms...

I am going to doc tomorrow with my son...but could it seriously be bed bugs?? thats crazy!!!
What do I do?? is it dangerous??

SingALong

Post Mon, Oct 27 2008, 11:52 am
if you do have bedbugs it needs to be taken care of. first get an exterminator to check out your house to see if you even have it. if yes, then ask him/her what to do. probably need to get new matresses and vaccum carpets well.

I had an exterminator check my house a while back. he came witha dog to sniff out if there were bedbugs. baruch hashem there werent

miriamnechama

Post Sun, Nov 09 2008, 3:57 am
the last time I went to ils for shabbos in ellul another 2 married sils were there, one of my sils took the new highriser and I took a n old bed with ds2, also it was a boiling hot day and no fan, well by thend of shabbos I was covered in spots and so was ds, , it was crazy...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry