Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
E/1 must get out and vote for McCain- this is serious!!!!!!!
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next

R.

Post Wed, Oct 29 2008, 9:00 pm
I cant and will not force you to do anything. But I wonder if you are so locked in your opinion that you didnt bother reading the article, I just wonder, enlighten me please why any Jewish person would put Obama as their president. Excuse me if this has been discussed, I rarely visit this forum. If it has been then never mind although I will still remain curious. If there is a bottom line, please enlighten me.

Clarissa

Post Wed, Oct 29 2008, 9:02 pm
Read the forum. If you don't see answers as to why people are voting for Obama, ask again.

chavamom

Post Wed, Oct 29 2008, 9:04 pm
Wait, so you've checked out your Obama canards with objective sources? Are you willing to? How about starting with this one: http://www.factcheck.org It's a non-partisan site, but it's amazing how many of McCain's claims they have found to be misleading or outright lies (and yes, some of the stuff from Obama's camp is also deemed less than truthful).

avigailmiriam

Post Wed, Oct 29 2008, 9:04 pm
btMOMtoFFBs wrote:
Clarissa wrote:
That's insidious, the way those Arab Hawaiians have attempted to infiltrate our government, with their leis and luaus.

Rolling Laughter

I knew there was something scary about Don Ho!

[edited to fix up quote and disable bbc codes]

Yes, they get you with the flowers and the sweet sounds of ukele music. Next thing yo9u know, you're wearing a keffeiyh and chanting "death to the infidels" in the streets.

btMOMtoFFBs

Post Wed, Oct 29 2008, 9:12 pm
avigailmiriam wrote:
btMOMtoFFBs wrote:
Clarissa wrote:
That's insidious, the way those Arab Hawaiians have attempted to infiltrate our government, with their leis and luaus.

Rolling Laughter

I knew there was something scary about Don Ho!

[edited to fix up quote and disable bbc codes]

Yes, they get you with the flowers and the sweet sounds of ukele music. Next thing yo9u know, you're wearing a keffeiyh and chanting "death to the infidels" in the streets.

I'm pretty sure the Arab Hawaiians are the ones who put the tarantula on Greg Brady.

leomom

Post Wed, Oct 29 2008, 9:13 pm
btMOMtoFFBs wrote:

I'm pretty sure the Arab Hawaiians are the ones who put the tarantula on Greg Brady.

"Get it off of me! Get it off of me!"

R.

Post Wed, Oct 29 2008, 9:15 pm
okay, before I check out the forum, I want to say that of course we all know here are lies, there are lies. I dont really care, and for your info, I actually dont live in the USA anymore (although I did vote absentee ballot). But I do know that Obama holds with the terrorists. That is all I need to know. Even if his policies are better... or if you think he has better ability, it is all good until it comes to my Jewish pride. End of story. I am a RACIST!!! do you hear. Not against blacks. against my enemies, and I refuse to side with them.

I dont have patience to search through the forum. If you want you can give me a quick answer. If it has to do with his policies then I anwered you already.

avigailmiriam

Post Wed, Oct 29 2008, 9:17 pm
R. wrote:
okay, before I check out the forum, I want to say that of course we all know here are lies, there are lies. I dont really care, and for your info, I actually dont live in the USA anymore (although I did vote absentee ballot). But I do know that Obama holds with the terrorists. That is all I need to know. Even if his policies are better... or if you think he has better ability, it is all good until it comes to my Jewish pride. End of story. I am a RACIST!!! do you hear. Not against blacks. against my enemies, and I refuse to side with them.

I dont have patience to search through the forum. If you want you can give me a quick answer. If it has to do with his policies then I anwered you already.

Fine, you don't care about his policies. I do. It comes down to a difference in what we value in leaders. Let's leave it at that.

chavamom

Post Wed, Oct 29 2008, 9:18 pm
Don't have time? You don't know how to use the search function? Better yet, just look at some of the topics on the mainpage. And where are you getting all this reliable info about Obama and terrorists?

R.

Post Wed, Oct 29 2008, 9:20 pm
I see you have great trust in this Nazi. I dont believe a word he says, (I dont necessarily believe in McCain's words either). So you might just be left with empty promises. (Okay, so also with McCain it can be like that-but he is not an anti-Israel terrorist) Any poliltician is a good liar. We all know that.

Last edited by R. on Wed, Oct 29 2008, 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

btMOMtoFFBs

Post Wed, Oct 29 2008, 9:21 pm
Correction: The tarantula was actually on Peter Brady (you have to watch about one minute in for proof)

avigailmiriam

Post Wed, Oct 29 2008, 9:21 pm
R. wrote:
I see you have great trust in this Nazi. I dont believe a word he says, (I dont necessarily believe in McCain's words either).

Who said I had great trust in him. I said I was voting for him. There's a wee bit of a difference, you know.

R.

Post Wed, Oct 29 2008, 9:25 pm
avigailmiriam wrote:
R. wrote:
I see you have great trust in this Nazi. I dont believe a word he says, (I dont necessarily believe in McCain's words either).

Who said I had great trust in him. I said I was voting for him. There's a wee bit of a difference, you know.

You said you like his policies, that means that you believe he will follow up. I say his promises are empty.

cb

Post Wed, Oct 29 2008, 9:26 pm
I heard that he is not even american (an in order to be president you have to be born here) but they are trying to hide it. they dont even let the news say it. there is supposedly a tape where his mom tells him that he is born in some other country but they are not releasing the tape.

avigailmiriam

Post Wed, Oct 29 2008, 9:27 pm
R. wrote:
avigailmiriam wrote:
R. wrote:

You said you like his policies, that means that you believe he will follow up. I say his promises are empty.

I believe that, backed by a Democratic congress, ideas similar to his policies will likely go through. I'm not naive enough to believe campaign promises.

And there's a difference in believing that a candidate will follow through on some publicly articulated platforms and having "great trust" in them.

octopus

Post Wed, Oct 29 2008, 9:29 pm
R.,

Most of the people here are voting for McCain. There are a few very vocal obama supporters on this site that are heckling you right now. They do not speak for the majority.

Clarissa

Post Wed, Oct 29 2008, 9:29 pm
R. wrote:
whoever identifies as a Jew and not a self hating Jew and has self respect, get out and vote for McCaim,

R. wrote:
I see you have great trust in this Nazi.

Well, I was having fun with the Hawaiian, Brady Bunch stuff, but your posts are totally incendiary, over-the-top and nasty. So I'm done. You're just rude. We're not self-hating Jews, and Obama is not a Nazi or a terrorist. He may very well be the next president, and you'd better not complain, because, according to you, God will have been his campaign manager.

Later.

Clarissa

Post Wed, Oct 29 2008, 9:32 pm
octopus wrote:
R.,

Most of the people here are voting for McCain. There are a few very vocal obama supporters on this site that are heckling you right now. They do not speak for the majority.
And thank God, R doesn't speak for my friends here who are McCain supporters. I have wonderful friends here who are 100% sold on him, believe in him, and are intelligent posters who can post without calling people self-hating Jews or calling Obama horrible names. No Obama supporter here has called McCain a terrible name. If she's being heckled (which she isn't, we were just having some fun with her over-the-top posts) it's her own doing. Cassandra isn't being heckled, nor is HindaRochel, GR, btMOMtoFFBs or Chani or any of the other wonderful posters who support McCain.

Last edited by Clarissa on Wed, Oct 29 2008, 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

btMOMtoFFBs

Post Wed, Oct 29 2008, 9:35 pm
I think Peter Brady is being heckled.

avigailmiriam

Post Wed, Oct 29 2008, 9:36 pm
btMOMtoFFBs wrote:
I think Peter Brady is being heckled.

Won't someone think of the fictional characters!?!?
Page 2 of 8   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next Recent Topics