Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Bored of my makeup......R U ??!?!?

amother

Post Mon, Nov 10 2008, 10:54 pm
I am so bored of my makup that I've been using for the past few yrs. Anyone having the same issue? the brand I am with should be good quality for the face.......what to do?

Beauty and the Beast

Post Mon, Nov 10 2008, 10:59 pm
amother wrote:
I am so bored of my makup that I've been using for the past few yrs. Anyone having the same issue? the brand I am with should be good quality for the face.......what to do?

what does the quality of the makeup have to do with being bored of it? You can always change makeup within the brand that you use..
change your look up a bit. I know if I would wear the same things every day, I would hate it! I wear something different every day! It depends on the mood, and the outfit..

buy a new lip color, try a new eyeliner that makes a huge difference, look for a nice contrast of color with your eyes..

Maya

Post Mon, Nov 10 2008, 11:48 pm
I wear different makeup every day to avoid getting bored of myself. I agree with Beauty and the Beast.

Akeres Habayis

Post Tue, Nov 11 2008, 1:24 am
I go for a make-over,who ever does the best job,I buy that makeup(very rarely do I change company to company),they introduce me to colors for my eyes that I would never think of using.
btw
I miss M.A.C since living in israel,so go for a make over by them....just for me,and tell me detail by detail

Beauty and the Beast

Post Tue, Nov 11 2008, 1:30 am
Akeres Habayis wrote:
I go for a make-over,who ever does the best job,I buy that makeup(very rarely do I change company to company),they introduce me to colors for my eyes that I would never think of using.
btw
I miss M.A.C since living in israel,so go for a make over by them....just for me,and tell me detail by detail

thats whats so good about makeovers, people have a diff perspective than ou and can see thing sdifferently and can suggest something u wouldve never used!

justanothermother

Post Tue, Nov 11 2008, 7:13 am
I have a few color choices I alternate between, and I try to get a new fun makeup item every season.

sky

Post Tue, Nov 11 2008, 8:14 am
go to somebody who is a makeup artist. Make an appointment so they can spend time with you and get a whole new set of colors. I was bored with my makeup recently and was so happy getting a whole new look. (Maybe try Beauty and the Beast, or Zus or Lady Godiva, our resident make-up artists)

flowerpower

Post Tue, Nov 11 2008, 10:09 am
I found the make up that is just right for me so I stick to it. I do change lipsticks for a change of scenery.

blondie

Post Thu, Nov 13 2008, 12:24 pm
Akeres Habayis, I heard there's a m.a.c. store in the mamilla mall (the one outside the old city)...

mom2bsn

Post Thu, Nov 13 2008, 1:12 pm
yup, there is a MAC store in Mamilla

Fabulous

Post Thu, Nov 13 2008, 4:05 pm
sky wrote:
go to somebody who is a makeup artist. Make an appointment so they can spend time with you and get a whole new set of colors. I was bored with my makeup recently and was so happy getting a whole new look. (Maybe try Beauty and the Beast, or Zus or Lady Godiva, our resident make-up artists)

That's what I am doing.

Nachisdoll

Post Tue, Nov 25 2008, 12:30 pm
I sell makeup at great prices if you want to buy an assortment to keep you from getting bored check it out
www.youravon.com/eisenburg-kurin
I love the mascara it doesnt crumble I find it does a great job!

biz120

Post Tue, Nov 25 2008, 7:42 pm
I have so much make up.
Different color eye shadows, base, lip/eye liners, lipstick/gloss.
I usually match it up to what I'm wearing that day and my mood too.
Summer, winter, heavier look or lighter look.
There's so much you could do with make up, so many dffrnt looks.

Beauty and the Beast

Post Tue, Nov 25 2008, 9:50 pm
biz120 wrote:
I have so much make up.
Different color eye shadows, base, lip/eye liners, lipstick/gloss.
I usually match it up to what I'm wearing that day and my mood too.
Summer, winter, heavier look or lighter look.
There's so much you could do with make up, so many dffrnt looks.

it's true, ppl can tell me what kind of mood I was in when putting on my makeup just by looking at me. I guess it helps having a ton of makeup at ur fingertips.. It's so much fun!!!!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics