Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Notable Clips & Links
Matisyahu Video
1  2  Next

Queeniemom

Post Sun, Jan 15 2006, 11:33 pm
Matisyahu has a really cool video. Check it out on his website www.hasidicreggae.com. It's going to start playing on MTV this week!

Motek

Post Tue, Jan 17 2006, 5:14 pm
what do you click on to see it?

when I click on "video" there's nothing

Queeniemom

Post Tue, Jan 17 2006, 5:44 pm
It's in the news section - u might need to download quicktime

shaina punim

Post Tue, Jan 17 2006, 6:32 pm
HOW DO I WATCH IT?I DID WHAT U SAID BUT NOTHING HAPPENED

Aish

Post Tue, Jan 17 2006, 6:49 pm
so awsome. such a kiddush Hashem!

Queeniemom

Post Tue, Jan 17 2006, 10:21 pm
www.matismusic.com/video/Matis.....l.mov

mother48

Post Wed, Jan 18 2006, 3:04 pm
am I the only one who catches like only every 10th word?!?

supermom

Post Wed, Jan 18 2006, 3:40 pm
nah don't worry you are better than me I usually catch every 100th word.

mother48

Post Wed, Jan 18 2006, 9:06 pm
well, actually every 10th word or so is on the screen! so it kinda helped Smile

hardwrknmom

Post Wed, Jan 18 2006, 9:27 pm
if you have aol instant messenger, the web page automatically will turn on with matishyahu on the front.

PIP

Post Wed, Jan 18 2006, 11:15 pm
shtussim.

deedee

Post Wed, Jan 18 2006, 11:28 pm
I think its amazing that he is shouting "we want moshiach now" on public TV watched by millions of p/p!!!!!

PIP

Post Thu, Jan 19 2006, 3:29 pm
in a non jewish revolting way. Im sure Hashem's not smiling.......you wanna try to mekarev ppl fine,. but do it the right way. not goyishly

DefyGravity

Post Thu, Jan 19 2006, 3:36 pm
He was on Letterman the other night, if anyone comes up w/ video from that, I'd like to see it.

shayna82

Post Thu, Jan 19 2006, 4:47 pm
ygrazi- so what would be the right way. standing in one place, singing a low boring song. im sorry, there are lots of ways to attract non jews without going down yourself. as a wife of someone who is in his own band here where I live that has been attracting fry and some non jews, I strongly have to disagree with you. Hashem is smiling, and happy that we jews are doing our best to get the world to know Him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

imale

Post Thu, Jan 19 2006, 6:25 pm
I think he's great! How did I come to that conclusion ? Well when I heard him for the first time I thought o.k. nothing overly special, but when I saw him preform in a hat and jacket looking aidel and acting aidel even while rapping thats when I became impressed! Most wannabe's are copying the "look" as well but his intentions are purely kosher.

PIP

Post Thu, Jan 19 2006, 10:39 pm
Chillul Hashem. You dont bring yourself to non jewish ways to attract ppl. I dont think Hashem wants us jumping up and down and corwdsurfing into crowds w\ men and ladies in all these colleges. I dont think Hashem wants us singing non jewish Reggae music or whatever it is. WE as JEws are supposed to show everybody else how we are
NOT like the non jews. Not by making a bizayon on national TV. When you turn on JEwsh music its is NOT supposed to sound like radio music its NOT supposed to sound like we're in Jamaica somwhere, and its definately NOT supposed to sound like we're in some kind of club. Not for anything if its such a Kiddush Hashem what in the world is he doing on TV???? DO you think Rav Moshe Feinstein Z"L would even THINK of going on a TV show??? Put it this way do you think all the big Rabbis would sit and listen to this junk? ITs disgusting and should be put in cherem. A Jew has special trais that we ae supposed to bring out in other ppl not by babbling some garbage song on TV. big whoop so he added in we want Moshiach now. That makes it ok??????? I think not.

PIP

Post Thu, Jan 19 2006, 10:42 pm
oh, and why do we need to attract non jews exaclty??? It is NOT our job to attract the goyims attention, and we do NOt want them converting so why in the world would we want to attract attention to ourselves? what ever happened to TZNIUS???????Where is the ANAVA here???

Crayon210

Post Thu, Jan 19 2006, 10:44 pm
Ygrazi wrote:
corwdsurfing into crowds w\ men and ladies in all these colleges.

He asked a rav about this, and when he was told that it was not permitted, he stopped!

PIP

Post Thu, Jan 19 2006, 10:47 pm
wow what a Tzadik! he stopped! So lets go eat pork then ask the rabbi if its kosher.......
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> The Social Scene -> Notable Clips & Links