Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Judaism
Light up the darkness!

Lechatchila Ariber

Post Sun, Dec 28 2008, 9:14 pm
Dear Friend,

January 1st will mark 30 days since the burial of Rabbi Gavriel and Rivkah Holtzberg, who perished along with all those brutally murdered in Mumbai. Many of us determined that we need to keep their light shining, and even brighter than before. So, in response to this act of terror, we each took upon ourselves a mitzvah, some act of wisdom, goodness and beauty.

By now, we are well over ten thousand strong. As they say, even one small light dispels a lot of darkness. Ten thousand lights is many tens of thousands of times more powerful. With your added light, it will be even more.

It’s now Chanukah, the Festival of Lights. The sun has already begun its resurgence on the horizon and the days will begin to lengthen once again. Now is time for us to add even more light—until no darkness remains.

So I’m inviting you to join us at this crucial moment. Add your flame to all of ours at http://www.MumbaiMitzvah.org . Shine your light bright, and the light of Gavriel and Rivkah, together with all our lights around the globe.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics