Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Do you own a Leah WIg (Antwerp)

Ruchi

Post Tue, Jan 31 2006, 9:45 am
I am wondering if anyone has a Leah Wig (Antwerp) it is supposed to be fabulous and the aftercare outstanding.

I hear that the wig is guaranteed for two years and hairs that go coarse or whatever else would happen to them, get removed and replaced free.

After the two years, you could pay a minimal sum of $50 to have hairs changed etc,.

The prices I hear are great too!

So if you have one of them, could you please let me know if all the above that I heard is indeed true!

diamonds

Post Wed, Feb 01 2006, 5:53 am
yes, leah is great to work with and her prices are very reasonable. I bought one by her a few years ago and was very satisfied. I went back to her last year to fix a few things like filling in hair on top and side... and I think she charged me 40€ or 50€.
I dont know if she removes the course hair and replaces for free. I know right when you buy one she tells you wear it for a few weeks and then any problems come back and she won't charge.
her number is 323-239-9455 and her cell is 0477-447523.
hope this helps!

Ruchi

Post Wed, Feb 01 2006, 8:57 am
Thanks. this sounds great

I bought a shevy wig a few weeks ago for over $1000 and its already garbage.
my sheitel macher says Shevys only take back wigs if the wig has a fault. Well my wig does not have a fault, but somehow or other, it looks very wiggy now and does not look like nice real beautiful hair, which at first it did look like. why or why this is not considered a fault, I do not know.

So, after this bad experience with Shevys, I am trying to get something better with a good after sales care.

alex

Post Wed, Feb 08 2006, 4:26 pm
I have a Lea wig and I wasnt happy with it I had to add hair after a year
now I bought a Zina one(antwerp) and its beatifful service is good
but lately Lea inpruved and her service is not bad

besimcha

Post Tue, May 02 2006, 5:42 pm
I also have a wig from Leah which I constantly get complimented for, but I never went back to her for any additional work, so I don't know about the prices etc.

Twizzlers

Post Tue, May 02 2006, 8:43 pm
if anyone is interested, I highly recommend Judy wigs. they are comfortable, look great, last a long time and are not so expensive. my cousin actually did alot of research into shaitels before she got married, and the Judy passed all tests with flying colors.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels