Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Lubavitchers are lousy dresses and wear ugly shaitels
1  2  3  Next

mugsisme

Post Fri, Jan 23 2009, 1:48 am
This is just too much. Absolutely DISGUSTING and HORRIFYING. There is no way this should be allowed to go on.

Debbie Schlussel's blog

This week, the very, very left wing show, The View, had an actress (who is Jewish) on talk about a new movie she is in. The story line, IMHO, is totally stupid. (The woman's husband dies and she has to marry his brother.) Anyway, so all these people sit around and laugh at how wacky we are, how badly we dress, how disgusting our wigs are. If you have a minute, can you go to ABC and write a complaint?
The Veiw's form
I asked for them to do an on the air apology. Uh, not that I would see it, because I don't watch TV.

I highly doubt they would have been making fun of how the Indi's dress, or muslim women.

sister

Post Fri, Jan 23 2009, 2:04 am
I complained
disgusting

Bambamama

Post Fri, Jan 23 2009, 2:05 am
Thanks for posting that. It is outrageous. Susie Essman is known for not being PC and people find her funny because of that, but this was just mean-spirited... not funny at all.... And those stupid women laughing along...

I sent a complaint too...

BeershevaBubby

Post Fri, Jan 23 2009, 2:14 am
Bleh...

mugsisme

Post Fri, Jan 23 2009, 2:14 am
Thank you ladies! I am going to bed.

ChossidMom

Post Fri, Jan 23 2009, 2:39 am
I can't believe people watch that garbage. Puke

shosh

Post Fri, Jan 23 2009, 2:45 am
Amazing what depths a person can descend to just to get a cheap laugh!

mimivan

Post Fri, Jan 23 2009, 2:46 am
I haven't seen the clip yet...but I thought we were too "fancy"...now we are too fumpy..??

Yah' can't please everybody.

HindaRochel

Post Fri, Jan 23 2009, 2:52 am
So obnoxious.

MiracleMama

Post Fri, Jan 23 2009, 2:52 am
Amazing what passes for entertainment. Rolling Eyes I think watching a show like this would turn anyone's brain to jello before long.
I sent in a complaint as well. I think it's pretty obvious that this actress never even bothered to meet one Lubavitch woman before making this idiotic film.

IndyMom

Post Fri, Jan 23 2009, 3:27 am
America is not a place for Jews - just like Germany and all the other havens that eventually turned on us. If this isn't an indication to what will be in the coming years, I don't know what is. I just hope my family can get out in time before this craziness spreads too far.

Essman is a moron for spreading anti-semitism. To the public eye she is "just as jewish" as the chassidishe women. She thinks she is something above or beyond, but she has no idea how history repeats itself and all her negativity will come back to her from those same women laughing at her anti-jewish jokes.

sarahd

Post Fri, Jan 23 2009, 3:28 am
mimivan wrote:
I haven't seen the clip yet...but I thought we were too "fancy"...now we are too fumpy..??

Then you must be perfect, right in between fancy and frumpy.

ChossidMom

Post Fri, Jan 23 2009, 3:41 am
IndyMom wrote:
America is not a place for Jews - just like Germany and all the other havens that eventually turned on us. If this isn't an indication to what will be in the coming years, I don't know what is. I just hope my family can get out in time before this craziness spreads too far.

Essman is a moron for spreading anti-semitism. To the public eye she is "just as jewish" as the chassidishe women. She thinks she is something above or beyond, but she has no idea how history repeats itself and all her negativity will come back to her from those same women laughing at her anti-jewish jokes.

Thumbs Up Good observation.

Rav Leff always says "Either we make kiddush or they (the non jews) make havdalah".

wif

Post Fri, Jan 23 2009, 4:21 am
mimivan wrote:

Yah' can't please everybody.

Sussie has not visited Ramat Eshkol lately...

mimivan

Post Fri, Jan 23 2009, 5:26 am
I am not allowing myself to watch this clip before Shabbos...bli neder...I don't want to be in a bad mood...but just wait till motzoi Shabbos.. Twisted Evil

If it is that disgusting I think I'll bash her on my blog...

HindaRochel

Post Fri, Jan 23 2009, 5:34 am
Has anyone who responded gotten a reply back yet?

wif

Post Fri, Jan 23 2009, 6:14 am
mimivan wrote:
I am not allowing myself to watch this clip before Shabbos...bli neder...I don't want to be in a bad mood...but just wait till motzoi Shabbos.. Twisted Evil

If it is that disgusting I think I'll bash her on my blog...

You have a blog? Ooh! Ooh! Blog buddies! What's the address?

gryp

Post Fri, Jan 23 2009, 9:51 am
Debbie Schlussel is fantastic. I love what she does, a brave woman.

Thank you mugs.

Savage fans will recognize this as once again the extreme left-wingers taking the side of the Islamo-fascists. Note that Chabad Houses and Crown Heights have some scary things going on, as far as terrorism. Recognize this for what it is. Extreme leftists on the big media outlet picking on the same target as the Islamic terrorists. In the new Obama era.

chocolate moose

Post Fri, Jan 23 2009, 9:58 am
Right now I AM wearing an ugly sheital.

greenfire

Post Fri, Jan 23 2009, 9:59 am
I couldn't watch the clip on my computer ... but what I have to say based on the reading is that when someone is upset because people talk about them in a negative tone - even for comedy ... where does it come to degrade them so condescendingly ... does that not put her down right along with the wrong doer ...
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics