Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
ISO New Sheitel

Optione

Post Mon, Dec 09 2013, 8:06 pm
I am looking for a new sheitel. I am in the Brooklyn/FR/5Towns area.

These are my criteria:
- $1,000 range
- Holds body (not too thin)
- Doesn't look like it needs to be washed every 3 weeks
- Doesn't knot easily.

I had a JAP and was not thrilled with it.
Any leads are greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

out-of-towner

Post Mon, Dec 09 2013, 8:15 pm
BH wigs. I really like mine.

Optione

Post Mon, Dec 09 2013, 8:21 pm
Can you tell me about your bh? Also, do they have different lines- quality and price? Thanks!

out-of-towner

Post Mon, Dec 09 2013, 8:27 pm
I really don't know so much, cuz I bought it as a Kallah, and it was kind of like "it looks good, right price, wedding in 3 weeks, I'll buy it." But it does have nice volume, and it holds styles fairly well. I don't know if they have different lines, but I bought mine for $700 on sale. Mine is a few inches past my shoulders and brown. I think my firend got hers for like $1200 and it is long. The hair is a little course, but doesn't frizz very much. Feel free to ask more questions.

momesq

Post Mon, Dec 09 2013, 10:22 pm
I got a Bella from Chaya's precuts & love it. It was 1400.

Optione

Post Sat, Dec 28 2013, 10:14 pm
Thanks momesq. How long is your sheitel?

Anyone else? PLEASE

momesq

Post Sat, Dec 28 2013, 11:09 pm
Not sure if exact length. It's on the long side but not super long. Past my shoulders but not the longest length. I love it! The pple that the Chaya's precuts in the 5ts are lovely to work with.

Optione

Post Sat, Dec 28 2013, 11:10 pm
momesq wrote:
Not sure if exact length. It's on the long side but not super long. Past my shoulders but not the longest length. I love it! The pple that the Chaya's precuts in the 5ts are lovely to work with.

Thank you. I remember walking in there once and thinking it was very expensive, but I'm definitely willing to give it another shot.

Anyone have a recommendation for the Brooklyn area? Thank you!

momesq

Post Sat, Dec 28 2013, 11:25 pm
Ask them to show you the Bella's and ask them to bring some in if they don't have. They didn't have when I originally looked. I had gotten my Kiki there for 2400 and needed a cheaper wig for the weekday. I walked in and only saw expensive wigs do I walked out. I went to other precut places, BH, Tori's,yaffas and wasn't happy. I went back to Chaya's and told them that I was looking for what I got in the Kiki but cheaper. They said they'd bring in some Bella's for me to look at but they'd be raw ( not precut). To my surprise they brought 2 Bella's in and had1 precut and it was perfect and the price was right. Definitely speak to them. The one in the 5ts are super helpful.

Redbird

Post Sun, Dec 29 2013, 12:04 am
I also reccomend chayas precuts. I got a bob for 1200, and I love it. It s a yonina which is there own line.

proudma

Post Sun, Dec 29 2013, 12:17 am
Just got one for 1050 from Esther Arron. Lots of body, nice hair, 14" long.
Great customer service; spent a lot of time helping me pick out best piece for me. Don't know how she cuts....but heard good things.

nyer1

Post Sun, Dec 29 2013, 11:56 am
Just bought two ifs from tori. Tori is not a precut place. U can get a precut there but they mostly cut for u on the spot. I've posted a few times about it because I really had such a positive experience I can't imagine going anywhere else

brenda

Post Sun, Dec 29 2013, 1:32 pm
Anyone heard of shiffy elbogen? She's having a sale in bp today.

Fabulous

Post Sun, Dec 29 2013, 1:48 pm
brenda wrote:

She told me straight out that these are straight from the factory wigs and while people are happy, there are no guarantees and it is not like her higher end lines. The wigs are about $700. Any issues, she will not stand by them (unlike her other wigs) because these are closeout like.

brenda

Post Sun, Dec 29 2013, 2:44 pm
Fabulous wrote:
brenda wrote:

She told me straight out that these are straight from the factory wigs and while people are happy, there are no guarantees and it is not like her higher end lines. The wigs are about $700. Any issues, she will not stand by them (unlike her other wigs) because these are closeout like.

Thanx

Optione

Post Sun, Dec 29 2013, 7:23 pm
Thank you all for your replies.
I will look into Chaya's precuts and Esther Aaron. I remember someone getting a sheitel from E. Aaron a while ago, so maybe I'll give her a call first and see how it's holding up. Will keep you posted!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels