Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Facial in Brooklyn?
Previous  1  2

shoy18

Post Thu, May 14 2009, 12:57 pm
http://www.blissworld.com/cate.....ls.do

heres the price list of facials, it depends what you want it for. The standard is the triple oxygen treatment but they are others

soulful music

Post Thu, May 14 2009, 1:51 pm
shoy18 wrote:
http://www.blissworld.com/category/spa/spa+menu/skincare-facials.do

heres the price list of facials, it depends what you want it for. The standard is the triple oxygen treatment but they are others

Thanks, I appreciate it!! Smile Smile

ss321

Post Thu, May 14 2009, 4:28 pm
tzel wrote:

Does this mean that you're undressed for your facial? Can you please explain? TIA

huh????
which facial do you not get undressed for? at least shirt and bra? how else do they do the lotion and masks on the neck and shoulders?

soulful music

Post Fri, May 15 2009, 5:57 am
ss321 wrote:
tzel wrote:

Does this mean that you're undressed for your facial? Can you please explain? TIA

huh????
which facial do you not get undressed for? at least shirt and bra? how else do they do the lotion and masks on the neck and shoulders?

Well, the ones I've gone to, and I did go to a few different ones, didn't.
I've had facials done by an esthetician in a private home and also at a few different storefront locations, and had the same experience. What

Oh, and no massage on the neck and shoulders-well it is a facial. Confused

Shimmysmom

Post Fri, May 15 2009, 6:33 am
do you wear a sheitel while getting a facial? if not- did you wear one to the store and then remove it?? its been a really long time since I last had one and I can't remember what I did!

rivkeah

Post Fri, May 15 2009, 6:34 am
I took along my own turban

traveler

Post Fri, May 15 2009, 10:13 am
At Bliss there is locker room, I usually wear a cap and just leave it in the locker. I also usually shower after since my body is full of oils from the massage. They supply you with a robe and sippers.

shoy18

Post Fri, May 15 2009, 10:15 am
traveler wrote:
At Bliss there is locker room, I usually wear a cap and just leave it in the locker. I also usually shower after since my body is full of oils from the massage. They supply you with a robe and sippers.

when I was there last, I wore my wig and took it off in the room while no one was looking...only prob is I forgot my pin number and couldn't get in so I woman came an opened it and saw my wig under my clothes and the look on her face was priceless.... only me!

Cdlf

Post Fri, May 15 2009, 2:07 pm
Mario Badescu in manhatten!! My grandmother, mother and I use them! they have really great products which they give u samples of to take home. They also have great packages. I paid for what's called "the half day break", or "quick pick me up" under $100, for 3 hours including mini massage and manicure. Perhaps they have a website with price lists and somebody can post a link bec. I have no idea how to do that!

amother
Aqua

Post Thu, Feb 01 2024, 11:32 am
Is bliss still open
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries