Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Spots on face

windowsill

Post Tue, Apr 28 2009, 6:10 pm
They make me crazy! I had tried afew creams, beauticians but doesnt help.. Any ideas? Was told its not acne - s/o suggested comes from stress?

Lady Godiva

Post Wed, Apr 29 2009, 3:39 pm
What type of spots? Did you go to a dermatologist? A beautician can't solve all skin problems...

RedTwizzler

Post Wed, May 13 2009, 3:30 pm
It could be spots from the sun... I am looking into solutions myself. I haven't tried any products yet but they look promising. I've been coming across some things from magazines and online:

Olay Definity Night anti spot treatment

To Even Tone: Each night smooth a thin layer of a lightweight vitamin C serum over your face to gradually lighten any discoloration. Try: Avon Anew Alternative Clearly C 10% Vitamin C Serum, $20,

Retinol evens tone, but for darker spots, at night use a formula that also has skin-lightening licorice, kojic acid, soy, or vitamin C. Try: RoC Multi-Correxion Night Treatment, $25 at drugstores.

Neutrogena® Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Night Cream

Aveeno positively radiant line- has soy which is supposed to lighten dark spots.

windowsill

Post Thu, May 14 2009, 4:17 pm
Thanks. My family (who is health minded) think that it comes from stress!
I had gorgeous, smooth silky skin for 26 years straight - I never once put even a drop of cream on it!
Last year after baby 4 was born, it came out and stuck on me ever since!
I tried beautician, doctor, but no creams had an affect. So mil sent me to a homeopath who thinks that its related to my not yet overcoming grief of my Fathers death (3 weeks before ds was born).
She gave me some remedy and I'm still on it waiting for miracles!!

RedTwizzler

Post Thu, May 14 2009, 9:52 pm
I've heard that dark spots can come from birth control but maybe pregnancy has a lot to do with it also. If you find a cream or doctor that helps please share with me as I'd like to know what really works. There are so many things out there that say they work- you can go crazy from choices! Good luck!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics