Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Summer wardrobe-what did u purchase and where?

amother

Post Wed, Apr 29 2009, 10:41 pm
If you got anything new to wear for the summer -"for the heat" what did you get and where?
maybe provide a link if it can be viewed........

Maya

Post Wed, Apr 29 2009, 10:44 pm
I bought this in three colors:

http://www1.talbots.com/talbot.....;sk=M

RightOnTarget

Post Wed, Apr 29 2009, 10:51 pm
Maya wrote:

Pretty top though Y would you buy the same one in a couple of colors. There are plenty tops out there. At least thats what I think.

RedRuby

Post Wed, Apr 29 2009, 11:00 pm
2 long skirts from Steinmart...

sorry, no pics of it.

bashinda

Post Wed, Apr 29 2009, 11:15 pm
hey if you like it why not and that's 2 more tops you don't need to shop for elsewhere. I like the sales price but I'm not sure if I like the breast pocket.

Thanks for the link!

Maya

Post Wed, Apr 29 2009, 11:31 pm
RightOnTarget wrote:
Maya wrote:

Pretty top though Y would you buy the same one in a couple of colors. There are plenty tops out there. At least thats what I think.

I bought one last year when they had a very similar one, a bit shorter, and I liked it very much. They're pretty, wear well and are very comfortable. I do not have the patience to run around looking for t-shirts.
Also, I like the gold buttons, and haven't really seen any t-shirts with color like that.

chocolate moose

Post Thu, Apr 30 2009, 10:11 am
I also got those tops from Talbot's like Maya last year, in most of their colors, and I was glad I did; they also offered them in stripes and I got every color!

Daffy's has cute tsnius tops and I've also had luck at Family Pay Half and Elzee's.

Chocoholic

Post Thu, Apr 30 2009, 10:18 am
chocolate moose wrote:
I also got those tops from Talbot's like Maya last year, in most of their colors, and I was glad I did; they also offered them in stripes and I got every color!

Daffy's has cute tsnius tops and I've also had luck at Family Pay Half and Elzee's.

I thought you didn't "hold" by stripes?

nicole81

Post Thu, Apr 30 2009, 10:21 am
I bought a few shirts from old navy. they have really cute tops right now. I also bought a bunch of shells before pesach that I can wear under them.

I got some nice dresses as well. they can be worn for shabbos with nice shoes and jewelry, or for weekday with my hair up and sandals.

OldYoung

Post Thu, Apr 30 2009, 11:00 am
I went shopping in my sister's closet!
I got 4 blouses, a bunch of light weight sweaters, 3 skirts, and 4 pairs of shoes!!!
I love hand-me-ups. Didn't spend a penny. LOL

chocolate moose

Post Thu, Apr 30 2009, 12:05 pm
Chocoholic wrote:
chocolate moose wrote:

I thought you didn't "hold" by stripes?

that's true. dd hates when I wear stripes.

Lizie22

Post Tue, May 05 2009, 1:46 pm
When I find something that fits well, I usually buy it in at least 2 colors as well, why not.

queen

Post Tue, May 05 2009, 7:56 pm
Last summer I bought a ton of stuff from Chiccos. I find I do very well there... but depends on their current line. (they change/bring out new very often). Some lines are huge success runs, others I find nothing from.

They have lots of skirts, lots of comfortable (what they call) "traveler sets" - outfits (slinky material) that doesn't crease and easy wear.

Maya

Post Tue, May 05 2009, 8:03 pm
Do they have a website, queen?

amother

Post Tue, May 05 2009, 8:51 pm
QUEEN-where is chicco's located -?

queen

Post Wed, May 06 2009, 12:22 am
http://www.chicos.com/store/ho.....Terms

I'm expecting now so not really buying 'regular' clothes, however last summer I got a complete summer wardrobe from them that I was so (and am still!) so happy with. So comfortable, washable and fun.

(by the way I'm a conservative, classy dresser)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics