Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Just when you thought it was safe...he's back!

bubby

Post Thu, Jun 11 2009, 8:41 am
Had to share this...love it!

“Them Jews”

Remember Pastor Jeremiah Wright? He was Barack Obama’s pastor for many years, during which time he preached a hateful mixture of black liberation theology and America-bashing, periodically spiced up with old-fashioned anti-Semitism. Even though Obama referred to him as his mentor and spiritual guide, he eventually distanced himself from Wright when the reverend’s rantings threatened to derail Obama’s presidential campaign.

Well, Wright is back in the news. Asked if he has recently spoken to the president and former parishioner, Wright said, “Them Jews aren’t going to let me talk to him.” “Them Jews” apparently was a reference to several top aides to Obama, including Rahm Emanuel, the White House Chief of Staff. Wright, like most anti-Semites, is obsessed with Jews and sees a Jewish conspiracy everywhere. The question remains the same as it was in 2008: How could Barack Obama sit in Wright’s church with his wife and children Sunday after Sunday without dissenting or leaving in disgust? Surely he didn’t agree with those rants.

Quite frankly, over the last two weeks President Obama has sounded almost like Reverend Wright. As Obama has started his efforts to find “peace” in the Middle East, he has repeatedly pointed to those whom Wright calls “them Jews” living in Judea and Samaria as the main roadblock to peace. President Barack Hussein Obama seems less troubled by=2 0“them Islamofascists” who won’t be satisfied until Israel is gone and America is driven out of the Middle East.

Gary Bauer

mugsisme

Post Fri, Jun 12 2009, 11:35 am
I have thought about this a lot, and we had a huge discussion on my wall on FB about it. I have come to the conclusion that he simply wants to talk to BO. I do think it is true that he is not being allowed to talk to him. By his making these outrageous statements, he knew he was going to get into the papers and have it carried on the national news. What better way for him to say, Hey, Obama! Give me a call. If nothing more than for him to call him up and say, You are going to have to stop saying such crazy things.

Personally, I think most Americans think the guy is a nut. I don't know if he is still preaching or what he is saying, though.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics