Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Child-related inquiries
Girls room

yentadevosha

Post Mon, Jun 15 2009, 9:12 pm
I would love to umph up my little girls room. Fresh linen first, and then continue with the walls. It's a small room, all I have is a highriser and a bookcase. Where do I find nice linen for a good price? Any tips would be appreciated. TIA

ShakleeMom

Post Mon, Jun 15 2009, 9:13 pm
IKEA girls is red/pink, adorable! And only $12. And they have borders to match. Paint the walls dark pink and the moldings trim in red. My friend did it, too cute!

RachelEve14

Post Tue, Jun 16 2009, 2:10 am
My mother bought wall stickers for all the kids' rooms. They weren't expensive and they look very cute.

MiamiMommy

Post Tue, Jun 16 2009, 9:53 am
If the room is small, keep the wall colors light. Paiting the walls a dark color can make a small space feel smaller.

Target has cute linens too. . .

I love Pottery Barn stuff. I did my daughter's room in pink, green, and white. I got her adorable gingham Pottery Barn sheets from eBay.

shopaholic

Post Tue, Jun 16 2009, 5:20 pm
I painted my girls room a bright pink shade & trimmed in white. Then I bought a Disney Princess border & put it around the room, about 1/3 the way up. We got pink curtains but it turns out they are see thru so we hung a Ready Shade underneath. We got linen at Target. Bed in a bag for $30 I think it was.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Child-related inquiries