Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Mutterperl trial today

smilingmom

Post Tue, Jun 16 2009, 12:05 pm
19 year old Mutterperl is on trial today for attempted kidnapping of an 11 year old girl two years ago.
Mutterperl, who appears 'frum' was out on one million dollar bail paid for by the frum community.

Mutterperl is quoted as saying "When I see young kids, I want to go after them"

My stomach turns at the thought of him being out on the street!!!!!!!!

caringarden

Post Tue, Jun 16 2009, 2:37 pm
I happened to have met this person in passing and he strikes me more of a low IQ/learning disabled person rather than a dangerous felon. I feel bad for the parents....

ShakleeMom

Post Tue, Jun 16 2009, 4:00 pm
May I add that it is a known case that Jewish low lifes (or low iq people) are paid by wealthy patrons to bring them girls… and then deposit them back on the street an hour or a few hours later. he may have simply been the ‘worker’ and not the perp. But a perp nonetheless.

Pineapple

Post Tue, Jun 16 2009, 5:27 pm
ShakleeMom wrote:
May I add that it is a known case that Jewish low lifes (or low iq people) are paid by wealthy patrons to bring them girls… and then deposit them back on the street an hour or a few hours later. he may have simply been the ‘worker’ and not the perp. But a perp nonetheless.

shock shock shock

ShakleeMom

Post Tue, Jun 16 2009, 5:40 pm
I don't care what anyone says, these two look identical to me.
http://www.nypost.com/seven/06.....5.jpg Bernard Mutterperl and the second one is http://www.theyeshivaworld.com.....ments July 23, 2007 williamsburg. Look at the eyebrows, then the eyes. Then, the nose.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics