Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen
Best affordable food processor

MommyLuv

Post Thu, Mar 23 2006, 2:46 pm
I'll be making Pesach for the first time this year 8) and am tempted to buy the cuisinart food processor, which I use year-round and I love..but I dont want to dish out the 100$ for it..what brand do you use, are u happy with it?

soraya

Post Mon, Apr 03 2006, 6:42 pm
I also have a cuisinart, but I was not shelling out $200 for a pesach food processor! I bought one from black and decker for about $40. do a google search and see what you come up with. Also, check out Hamilton Beach brand. Both of these brands are not fancy, but are reliable enough for what you need.

MommyLuv

Post Mon, Apr 03 2006, 6:50 pm
hey soraya, thanks.. I ended up getting the 100$ 7-cup cuisinart, I figured it was a good investment, plus it comes with a 10 year warranty...twas a splurge but oh well=money well spent, right?!! Smile

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Tue, Apr 04 2006, 8:20 am
I love my 14 C. cuisinart...but, my in-laws got a Hamilton Beach one they love for about $50 from Wal Mart. They bought one for the year, and one for Pesach...maybe try that for pesach?

DefyGravity

Post Tue, Apr 04 2006, 8:24 am
I have a cheap $20 food processor from kmart or walmart. It's lasted me 2 years and still going strong.
When it breaks, I'll use the cuisinart I got for a shower gift, but so far, it's doing a great job!

ektsm

Post Tue, Apr 04 2006, 5:29 pm
what about a cuisnart it isn't cheap but it is well worth it

shopaholic

Post Thu, Apr 06 2006, 9:51 am
I'm making Pesach for the 1st time & DH bough me a 12 cup Kitchen Aid FP. I think It's between 150 - 200 & it looks nice. Can't wait to use it.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen