Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Notable Clips & Links
Check this out its so funny

mother of 2 princess's

Post Thu, Mar 30 2006, 4:24 pm
if you go to jewish dukebox.com and look up cd jewish housewives. its all funny words to pop songs if this is something youd appreciate you should check it out I was in hysterics. things like dont blame it on the coslow dont blame it on the cold cuts blame it on the chulant!!!

mali

Post Thu, Mar 30 2006, 4:42 pm
can u give us a link, please?

mother of 2 princess's

Post Thu, Mar 30 2006, 5:02 pm
im not sure how to do that
I just went to google
and typed in jewish dukebox.com
and then jewish housewives

red sea

Post Thu, Mar 30 2006, 5:06 pm
mother of 2 princesses, go to the site you found then highlite the address line, right click, press copy, then you open to post a reply on imamother, right click, press paste, then highlite the address and press URL button.

roza

Post Thu, Mar 30 2006, 6:36 pm
http://www.jewishjukebox.com/p.....6.asp

cindy324

Post Thu, Mar 30 2006, 10:27 pm
LOL, so funny...thanks I needed that laugh.

Mama Bear

Post Thu, Mar 30 2006, 10:43 pm
it's a very funny cd esp if you enjoy secular music. I was shocked that I recognzied quite a few tunes from my days when I listened to radio disney...

queen

Post Fri, Mar 31 2006, 10:31 am
interesting that you brought this up.
I just bought the cd this week (w/o hearing it first) and didn't appreciate the sarcastic tone & lyrics....
it also bothered me hearing the music which is played at my local (non jewish) curves on a 'jewish' cd, with different words.

(I guess this brings us to all those threads about how so many jewish songs/tunes originate from the outside world)

chen

Post Fri, Mar 31 2006, 1:08 pm
Mindy wrote:
shocked that I recognzied quite a few tunes from my days when I listened to radio disney...

you don't need to listen to secular radio to recognize secular music--all you have to do is live in the velt, take commercial taxis, shop in supermarkets, etc. I have never listened to music radio (just never got in the habit) yet I am amazed how much I recognize just from walking around.

queen

Post Tue, Apr 04 2006, 5:54 pm
to give an example- there is a song on the CD which makes the grandmother sound absolutely stupid.... come on- is this what we need to be listening to?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> The Social Scene -> Notable Clips & Links