Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Prince Harry
1  2  Next

zuncompany

Post Wed, Jan 12 2005, 9:45 pm
I just read he wore a nazi uniform to a costume party. He apologised but I think the reaction is interesting. The reform movement seems to want to forgive and forget. The government doesn't. What do the british members of the board think?

gryp

Post Wed, Jan 12 2005, 9:47 pm
I just saw that too- (on drudge)
what a chutzpah!

AweSumThenSum

Post Wed, Jan 12 2005, 10:09 pm
his mom aint around to teach him better, and rebellion is the name of the game at his age. I dont really think he believes in the nazi credo. do u?

Tefila

Post Wed, Jan 12 2005, 10:39 pm
Awesome I believe he does unfortunatley, and may I ask maybe I'm tired but whats the purpose of this thread, will we posting Queen Elizabeth next? Confused

zuncompany

Post Wed, Jan 12 2005, 11:00 pm
I was honestly wondering if the frum community felt the same as the reform. I was a bit shocked by his actions.

sara

Tefila

Post Thu, Jan 13 2005, 10:14 am
Zun I am shocked and embarressed by all that the Royal family has done .
So this is old news and just shows how the world has fallen!!

avigayil

Post Fri, Jan 14 2005, 12:54 am
What do you expect with all of that inbreeding?

I supposs he just has a very warped sense of humor.
If he wanted to rebell, he could have just totaled his dad's car like most young men do at some point.
Harry has no political power, but I for one am not ready to forgive and forget his actions Exploding anger .

gryp

Post Fri, Jan 14 2005, 9:25 am
I hear now Charles has demanded he go visit Auschwitz for its 60th (I think) anniversary of liberation. I like that suggestion.

Tefila

Post Fri, Jan 14 2005, 10:47 am
Wow RG Charles does come up with good suggestions once in awhile Smile ......wonder if it was his own brainstorm though Rolling Eyes

Conc Harry this is my take and I am no physcologist! LOL But he prob does not want to be Williams shadow. Since conc William there was no scandel conc his birth, whereas Harry there was. And b/c of that who knows if he feels less loved by the Royals, less accepted. Sooooo in my physcological, esteemed opinion is, if he's not accepted even when he did nonething then he might aswell earn this unacceptance, and be his own person......
This all being said, if true is dangerous since this is how no gooders are sometimes formed!!!! Sad

zuncompany

Post Fri, Jan 14 2005, 11:41 am
Charles now is saying he will not make harry make a public apology or go to Auschwitz publically. can't they make up their mind!

Rivka

Post Sat, Jan 15 2005, 7:37 pm
harry is a silly little boy. He lost his mum very young and even when she was alive she wasn't much of a mother. Also it is called second to the throne syndrome. The Queen's sister was also a rebel and did stupid stuff for attention. Basically Harry thought "now what can I do to shock everyone and have them talk about me...I know lets go to the fancy dress with a nazi uniform, no one will ever expect that!" so he did. And he also got the attention he wanted. Think about it, if your child doesn't get attention, they will try all different ways to get it, they will try even to get punished because if they are doing naughty things you notice. So same with Harry, if no one made a fuss it might have been better.
Truth is he is a different generation, he doesn't know much about the Nazis and how could he? We only know because it was our relations and we know people etc, he knows no one, not one person he is related to even fought in the second world war. So he doesn't really get it. So no I don't think making a big fuss and thinking oh my gosh he is racist. No I think he is a silly boy and is gasping for attention and has alot of emotional problems. Notice how when William was in Eaton Harry was hardly heard from, the minute William went off to Uni, woopy, lets get drunk, lets take drugs, lets be stupid and get mad attention.

IM-MA

Post Sun, Jan 16 2005, 2:39 pm
Isn't it strange that this news was mostly reported on the 3rd of Shvat- (Jan 30, 1933)- the day Hitler yimach shmo became chancellor of Germany.

chulent

Post Thu, Mar 03 2005, 3:16 am
Somebody told me something quite interesting once. Princess Diana was a very good woman, she spent her life traveling around the world, visiting and giving donations to different charities. But, never once gave or visited a Jewish organization?!?!?!?!? Does anyone know if this is true? Could this be an explanation of Harrys doing?

ForeverYoung

Post Thu, Mar 03 2005, 3:36 pm
I don't think she was a very good woman if she had affears while married

Rivka

Post Sat, Mar 05 2005, 6:26 pm
Quote:
Princess Diana was a very good woman, she spent her life traveling around the world, visiting and giving donations to different charities.

Uh huh, I wouldn't go too far to say she was such a good woman. She went around the world to charity things and all sorts while her kids were at home and needed her. Also while doing her charity that good woman was having affairs with other men while married. Not saying after she was married she was any better. She was a tart loved by the nation...makes you wonder.
Harry is messed up from having no real mother to losing his mother, and just shipped off to boarding school and always in the shadow of his older brother...so I guess he wants the limelight too and only way he knows how to do it is by being controversial.

Tefila

Post Sat, Mar 05 2005, 10:26 pm
Quote:
Harry is messed up from having no real mother to losing his mother, and just shipped off to boarding school and always in the shadow of his older brother...so I guess he wants the limelight too and only way he knows how to do it is by being controversial.

Rivka I think you hit the nail on the head there Wink
totaly agree like it does anything though Rolling Eyes

chulent

Post Sun, Mar 06 2005, 3:35 am
ok, im just quoting the newspaper headlines of the past 40 years, does anyone have any information on the main point I was trying to bring across? Was she an anti semite? Thats all I care about.

Tefila

Post Sun, Mar 06 2005, 3:42 am
Quote:
Was she an anti semite? Thats all I care about
Well put it this way she definatley wasn't pro jewish.
And why is she so important to you? Confused

She was a stunner dressed to the tea and had a quiet but not so innocent demeanor..... in otherwords she was just as bad as all of them!

chulent

Post Sun, Mar 06 2005, 3:53 pm
The Royal Family just spark my interest. SOrry if its not something youre interested in, I guess in the future I'll try to only discuss things that interest you too.

Rivka

Post Sun, Mar 06 2005, 4:56 pm
Chulent, I don't think she was an outright anti-semite. She wasn't Jewish and that is all there is to it. She wasn't pro-Israel and probably while with Dodi more likely to be pro-palestinian, but I will not say she was coz I do not know. I don't see how it matters though? She is dead. And being interested in Diana is not being interested in the Royal Family. The only one I have respect for is the Queen, I think she is very decent.
I think after she dies though there should be no monarchy anymore, it is pointless and no-one has respect for them, so it should just end. It would be better for everyone really. I don't see Charles carrying it on, I know people make a whole joke about him being King and the next second dying of a heart attack coz he will probably be so old.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics