Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
UPDATED Urgent Request - Dovid ben Bella
1  2  Next

ChossidMom

Post Tue, Sep 15 2009, 1:24 am
Someone very close to me is having a complicated procecure this morning to unblock an artery (?) in his stomach because of a blockage caused by chemo complications. It's a dangerous procedure. If it doesn't work hell need a complicated surgery. This person is one of the most wonderful and special people I know (and his wife is also unwell). Please, please add him to your Tehillim list this morning.

Dovid ben Bella

Last edited by ChossidMom on Tue, Sep 29 2009, 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total

karen berzon

Post Tue, Sep 15 2009, 5:24 am
said tehillim, please update us with good news

freidasima

Post Tue, Sep 15 2009, 6:18 am
Done. Halevai he should have a refuah shleima and his wife as well.

BeershevaBubby

Post Tue, Sep 15 2009, 6:40 am
Done. Having the Kapittle right there really helps...

Strawberry

Post Tue, Sep 15 2009, 6:43 am
Refuah Shelaima!

btMOMtoFFBs

Post Tue, Sep 15 2009, 7:56 am
YESHASettler wrote:
Done. Having the Kapittle right there really helps...

ITA. I also said the Kapittle. Pls. G-d, he should have a swift and complete recovery.

ChossidMom

Post Tue, Sep 15 2009, 9:04 am
Thank you. No news yet. I'll keep you posted.
I have never seen two such special people have so many tzaros (She - pancreatic cancer, he - cancer somewhere in his eye). And what really hurts is that they still have an 11 year old son who is suffering greatly from living with this.

BeershevaBubby

Post Tue, Sep 15 2009, 9:21 am
ChossidMom wrote:
I have never seen two such special people have so many tzaros (She - pancreatic cancer, he - cancer somewhere in his eye). And what really hurts is that they still have an 11 year old son who is suffering greatly from living with this.

Oy, Hashem Yirachem... Patrick Swayze just passed from pancreatic cancer....

greenfire

Post Tue, Sep 15 2009, 10:22 am
YESHASettler wrote:

while I feel for him - can you give an inkling as to why it's relevant here ... Confused

greenfire

Post Tue, Sep 15 2009, 10:23 am
refuah shelaima !!!

BeershevaBubby

Post Tue, Sep 15 2009, 11:37 am
greenfire wrote:
YESHASettler wrote:

while I feel for him - can you give an inkling as to why it's relevant here ... :?

ChossidMom wrote:

Making conversation. CM brought it up.

amother

Post Tue, Sep 15 2009, 12:59 pm
There ARE people who survive pancreatic cancer. (Reminds me of when I hid the newspaper from my mother the day Hubert Humphrey died; didn't anyone survive cancer? Took me a few years to realize just how many people do.)

ChossidMom

Post Tue, Sep 15 2009, 4:29 pm
The wife is actually "surviving" pancreatic cancer although everyone wrote her off as soon as they heard the news. It's been over 3 years now. I attribute this to the fact that the Amshinov Rebbe is involved every step of the way. B"H.
The husband had his procedure today and is currently in ICU on a respirator and a zonda (don't know what that's called in English - a tube through the nose down to the stomach). They are giving him a drip through the tube to hopefully dissolve the blood clots in his arteries. If this doesn't help within 24-48 hours they will have to operate. I hope they won't need to because it's a complicated and dangerous surgery.
Any further tehillim would be appreciated and I'll update you.

ChossidMom

Post Wed, Sep 16 2009, 5:18 pm
Dovid ben Bella is in ICU - they're keeping him unconscious and on a respirator. THey're giving him drugs to dissolve the blood clots. So far - no big changes. Maybe a slight improvement.
He needs Tehillim. Whoever can put in a good word - please do. Thanks.

ChossidMom

Post Tue, Sep 29 2009, 9:52 am
Please, please say some Tehillim for Dovid ben Bella. His situation is deteriorating and he has extensive internal bleeding. (They administered blood thinners to open up a clogged artery and now they can't control the bleeding. They also did an unnecessary laporoscopy). He's in intensive care and right now prayer is the only option. My husband already relayed a message about this to the Amshinov Rebbe and is awaiting his reply.

The whole situation is heartbreaking. His wife is on chemo and he's in intensive care. They have a gorgeous, sweet 12 year old son who doesn't have one healthy parent. Oy, Hashem, please make Dovid ben Bella well!!!!

karen berzon

Post Wed, Sep 30 2009, 6:10 am
I have been saying tehillim for Dovid ben Bella - can you post his wife's name as well so we can daven for her

ChossidMom

Post Wed, Sep 30 2009, 9:36 am
His wife's name is Orly bas Mania.
He had emergency surgery last night and is once again in ICU on a respirator. Hashem Yishmor.

ChossidMom

Post Mon, Oct 05 2009, 4:22 am
Dovid ben Bella had another urgent surgery yesterday. He's still in intensive care ((I think it's been a month already!).

HindaRochel

Post Mon, Oct 05 2009, 4:39 am
done. Refuah shelamah and it should all be well for him.

ChossidMom

Post Tue, Oct 20 2009, 7:06 am
Dovid ben Bella is out of ICU and improving very, very slowly.
His wife, Orly bas Manya has a critical CAT scan today and has requested Tehillim on her behalf.
Tizku lemitzvos.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed