Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
TEHILLIM PLEASE - Shifra Bracha bas Mindel Fraid

baskrox

Post Thu, Sep 24 2009, 11:05 am
Please daven for Shifra Bracha bas Mindal Fraid. She is a young (29) mother of 5, just gave birth to a boy, and came down with a Staph Infection; situation right now is very dangerous. Thank you.

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Thu, Sep 24 2009, 11:11 am
I believe it's Strep, not Staph, but if you have information otherwise, please, please PM me. Thank you for posting the name.

PinkFridge

Post Thu, Sep 24 2009, 11:51 am
Refuah shleima! And to all who are wondering, yes the name is Fraid.

MMEC123

Post Thu, Sep 24 2009, 10:05 pm
I just wanted to bump this so people see it. This woman really needs our tefillos!

EBC

Post Thu, Oct 01 2009, 12:02 am
how is she?

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Thu, Oct 01 2009, 11:40 pm
"Boruch Hashem the doctors were able to lower the oxygen level on the respirator. There continues to be some encouraging signs of progress with bumps in the road as well. Clearly the Davening ( prayers) is having a very significant impact!"

Situation is still VERY critical though. As my mother in law says, it's a nes she's alive. Please, please continue davening for her.

amother

Post Sat, Nov 14 2009, 10:30 pm
I just saw this amazing update:
"What an amazing day it has been. Shifra is completely off the resperator as you all know, and her chest tubes and all the IV’s have been removed as well! Sedation has been discontinued, and Shifra is awake and smiling and lucid in all of her thoughts and comments. I cannot tell you how amazing it has been to not only see her eyes open, but to see her old smile back, and to be able to have full conversations with her. Shifra innocently asked the nurse yesterday, “so do I sleep at the hospital tonight”? She is very weak and tired, and is being visited by an occupation therapist, and a speech therapist to get her muscles back in shape, and relearn how to walk and write again (I guess you are never too old!) Next satep will be to locate a good rehab hospital. Looking forward to continued progress and happy moments with Shifra … "
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed