Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene
What facebook games do you play?

RachelEve14

Post Thu, Oct 08 2009, 5:58 am
Just for fun?

I played

Farmtown (got to level 34, bought the mansion, over it)
Farmville (can't get into it anymore but didn't uninstall it so maybe I'll go back to it at some point)

I play:
Bejeweld Blitz (liked the old version better)
Cafe World (really like it)
MyZoo

NotInNJMommy

Post Thu, Oct 08 2009, 6:57 am
I'm into farmville right now...

rainbow baby

Post Thu, Oct 08 2009, 7:10 am
Farmvilla, Cafe World and Yovilla and need neighbours, so if anyone wants to become my neighbours I would be greatful, amazing how it takes over your life, LOL!!!

I even made my dh sign up to them even though I know he will never do them LOL!!!! Told him it's a Mitzvah to keep him wife HAPPY!!!!

MiamiMommy

Post Thu, Oct 08 2009, 7:48 am
I'm a Mafia Wars addict. Good thing it only takes a few minutes!

smilingmom

Post Thu, Oct 08 2009, 7:50 am
Lexoulous, (scrabble) and Soduko.

NotInNJMommy

Post Thu, Oct 08 2009, 7:52 am
jewishmamathebest wrote:
Farmvilla, Cafe World and Yovilla and need neighbours, so if anyone wants to become my neighbours I would be greatful, amazing how it takes over your life, LOL!!!

I even made my dh sign up to them even though I know he will never do them LOL!!!! Told him it's a Mitzvah to keep him wife HAPPY!!!!

I need more neighbors in Farmville too! PM me if you want to exchange info.

rainbow baby

Post Thu, Oct 08 2009, 7:58 am
It's amazing how quickly these games become addictive, even the kids are addicted to them, they want to know how the food is coming along, are the biscuits baked, how are the crops doing LOL!!!! Once school starts again there will be none of this. Let's put it this way they have been ill this week so it's been a bit of entertainment for them it's kept them happy.

Ruchel

Post Thu, Oct 08 2009, 8:22 am
Ex farmville & farmtown addict. I stopped cold turkey because I was startin to dream of it!! lol

chocolate moose

Post Thu, Oct 08 2009, 10:08 am
none

red sea

Post Thu, Oct 08 2009, 10:39 am
I can't find the games, help anyone?

lech lecha08

Post Thu, Oct 08 2009, 1:51 pm
NotInNJMommy wrote:
jewishmamathebest wrote:

There's also an imamother farmville group on facebook that you request to join. You'll get quite a few neighbors

Mama Bear

Post Thu, Oct 08 2009, 2:35 pm
Totally into farmville. My 4 yr old loves harvest9ng and plantingn crops with me.

rainbow baby

Post Thu, Oct 08 2009, 3:02 pm
lech lecha08 wrote:
NotInNJMommy wrote:
jewishmamathebest wrote:

There's also an imamother farmville group on facebook that you request to join. You'll get quite a few neighbors

Sounds good, I've just requesting to join, does imaother also have one for cafe world and Yovilla?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics