Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers
Need a job!

amother

Post Sun, Nov 08 2009, 10:59 pm
I am a stay at home mother and could REALLY use a job. The thought of leaving my baby just kills me so I would love a work from home job. The only problem is that all these jobs seem to require me to buy something or invest. Does anyone know of any legit jobs that I can do from home without paying anything?
Thanks!

TwinsMommy

Post Tue, Nov 10 2009, 11:48 pm
Depending on the job, an upfront investment is not automatically a red flag and can be VERY VERY VERY worth it. I paid $100 to join my primary direct sales business and have earned that $100 back thousands and thousands and thousands of times over. I paid $398 to join my secondary business (more network marketing than direct sales) and have earned that back many many times over as well.

When you take a customer service $10 an hour job, you get paid by the hour and it's pretty impossible to make decent money. When you invest something upfront to becoming your own boss in a direct sales or mlm or network marketing business, if you're willing to put in the work, it can be MUCH more lucrative.

So I wouldn't just shoot down anything that requires a small investment upfront right away without giving it some research first!

If you're interested in ebaying you could do drop shipping with wholesalers and not have to pay upfront, but ebay isn't so lucrative lately except for the lucky.

Mama Bear

Post Tue, Nov 10 2009, 11:51 pm
you can do secretarial work, typing work, ebaying...

shopaholic

Post Wed, Nov 11 2009, 8:15 pm
babysitting, playgroup?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers