Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Judaism -> Halachic Questions and Discussions
What is the onesh for a mossur

amother

Post Wed, Nov 18 2009, 12:26 am
What is the onesh punishment for a mossur, someone who reports about another fellow jew. this happened to me and I want to know that hashem will tale care justly so that I can relax and not get heated to take revenge in this world. what is their onesh in this life and the next world?

amother

Post Wed, Nov 18 2009, 12:34 am
OP...I think I might know who you are and I just want to say one thing...
if a Rav tells someone to go to the police for a crime another Jew committed.

it is NOT ASSUR!

If it is another matter, I'm not sure...

amother

Post Wed, Nov 18 2009, 12:36 am
ok if you know who I am and you know what I am talking about how does it apply? I must relax and know what the onesh is.

amother

Post Wed, Nov 18 2009, 12:41 am
I'm not SURE who you are...but if you or your family comitted a crime against another Jew and a Rav gave permission for them to go to the police, I can't imagine there would be an onesh or the Rav would not have permitted it.

If this is not the situation, maybe someone else can help you...Or did you start this post just to irritate a certain amother who said she has a psak din to press charges against a violent criminal?

or are you someone else...answer me that...

amother

Post Wed, Nov 18 2009, 12:44 am
no none of the above. I am getting divorced now and a few people created hideous libels for spite and caused a stir classified in the city, that is a mossur!

amother

Post Wed, Nov 18 2009, 12:47 am
I'm very sorry to hear that...
I thought you were someone else...someone who is on this forum..

I don't know what the Divine penalty is...maybe someone else can help

hoping you will see revealed justice.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Judaism -> Halachic Questions and Discussions