Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Child-related inquiries
Swings, slides, climbers

ffbmom

Post Sun, Apr 26 2009, 8:07 pm
I am a bubby to three: two girls ages 4 1/2 and 6 1/2 and a boy 2 1/2. I have a really old swing set that is disgusting and dangerous. I want to get rid of it. In looking to buy a new one, I feel it will cost a fortune to get rid of this one and replace it with a new one. So, I thought I'd buy other things to keep them busy. I already have a pool, but I'd like to buy some other play things. I also have a sandbox, but it was not a good idea because I had to clean it a lot or the bugs would get inside. What do you recommend? Climber, slide, house, etc. I could buy some of each. What do your kids like to use in the backyard?

elf123

Post Sun, Apr 26 2009, 8:11 pm
I bought this last summer and the kids in dd's backyard camp had A BLAST on it! You can shop around for prices or open a Toys 'R Us charge card, you get 10 or 20% off your first purchase which I used towards this and never used it again.

http://www.toysrus.com/product.....84316
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Child-related inquiries