Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Milano sheitals

amother

Post Tue, Jan 31 2006, 6:59 pm
does anyone have a milano sheital and are they happy with it. thinking of getting one.

happymom

Post Tue, Jan 31 2006, 8:15 pm
I just baught two recently and so far im happy but id lvoe to know if they last!

amother

Post Tue, Jan 31 2006, 8:20 pm
I was wondering this as well. The prices are so unbelievable that I'm scared that it wont last. If anyone has the info I'm begging for it.

happymom

Post Tue, Jan 31 2006, 8:27 pm
I think that they are good prices compared to others but its so crazy that 800 dollars is considered a good price. thats alot of money! it makes me mad how shaitel machers make so much profit over something that really costs WAAAAAAAAAY less!

Chanie

Post Tue, Feb 21 2006, 5:08 pm
My local sheitel macher is show casing Milano sheitels this coming Sunday. I'd really like a new sheitel, and the price is much better then other semi-custom, but how does the hair quality and over quality compare?

hindyg

Post Tue, Feb 21 2006, 7:30 pm
Where can you find these in the US?

Chanie

Post Tue, Feb 21 2006, 7:51 pm
I think they are only sold by their 'sales', they make events in different areas and sell mass number of wigs on a single day. I do not know where you live, but they often advertise such sales in thee New York region. If I'm not mistaken, all retail is sourced through a sheitel macher from Monsey, I think her name is Linda (if anyone knows differently, please feel free to correct me.)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels