Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Milano Wigs

ra_mom

Post Sun, Aug 27 2023, 11:32 am
I am a longtime Milano wig customer and have been buying their hat falls for years. Recently they switched cap material on their hat falls from regular wig material to t-shirt material with velvet banding at the hairline. Looks really cool right?
It keeps stretching. Makes the actual wig/hair part keep dragging down lower, so that it bunches and gathers over my ear and gives me a migrane. I went to them 4 times and they gave me major aggravation. They argued with me, wouldn't service me, and then finally charged me $100 to pinch it and add 2 handmade stitches (something my 10 year old could do) that again just caused pinching and migranes.
Now the velvet portion started ripping. And a hole popped up on the t-shirt material. This is after just 3 months of wear. I brought it back and asked them to change the cap portion of the wig. They said it doesn't work like that, they're not sending it back to China for repairs.
All that money down the drain. The sparse 3 months I did get to wear this wig was with Motrin and migraines.

I am posting this story because this has been 5 months of hell. 2 months of running back and forth to their salon where they kept telling me no originally. 3 months of use. And now a wig into the trash.

Moral of this story. Stay far away from Milano. I am posting L'toeles to save others from aggravation.

amother
Butterscotch

Post Sun, Aug 27 2023, 12:15 pm
Thanks for this PSA!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels