Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Ahmadinejad Is Jewish?
Previous  1  2

HindaRochel

Post Mon, Oct 05 2009, 11:00 am
Maybe it is the new prerequisite for bad guys. You know, before you enter tyrants college you have to prove Jewish ancestry somewhere.

shosh

Post Mon, Oct 05 2009, 11:46 am
Don't think Gadhafi is Jewish. I think that, if I recall correctly, was a story making the rounds but in reality was a load of rubbish.

But there are enough true stories - such as the infamous priest Torquemada of the Inquisition, who had a Jewish grandmother (not sure on which side), and Queen Isabella of Castile herself. She was a direct descendant of Maria de Padilla, a former mistress of King Pedro the Cruel. She was born Jewish, but converted to Catholicism and married Pedro. Her children were legitimized and her descendants, including Isabella, were monarchs of Castile.

And don't forget the Arab village of Yatta, near Hebron. It is a known fact that its residents are the descendants of Jews forcibly converted to Islam. Yet some of the most virulent Jew-hating terrorists come from there ...

chavamom

Post Mon, Oct 05 2009, 3:11 pm
I'm pretty sure that the rumor Ghadafi is Jewish is true. His maternal grandmother was known to be a Jew.

chavamom

Post Mon, Oct 05 2009, 3:13 pm
Here is a link to a Libyan blog where they say his mother converted to Islam at age 9, and hey, what's the big deal? So his mother was Jewish?

Let's all say "missing the big picture"!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics