Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains
Lands' End 2T girls' coat $20 down from $100

GAMZu

Post Sat, Feb 13 2010, 11:30 pm
http://www.landsend.com/pp/Dow.....index

I just saw this, and I am sure it won't last! If you need a really nice, warm great quality coat for your daughter for next winter, check out this link. Let me know if my tip helped! Smile

Get free shipping with code: save20 pin: 3059

bnm

Post Sat, Feb 13 2010, 11:47 pm
I want it!

GAMZu

Post Sun, Feb 14 2010, 12:33 am
Go get it. Very Happy

bnm

Post Sun, Feb 14 2010, 12:35 am
my daughter's 12 months coat is still big on her..... if I'm guaranteed by buying it that she will fit into 2t next year I would get it!!!!

GAMZu

Post Sun, Feb 14 2010, 12:43 am
I guess you have to weigh the options - a chance that you might have to store it for another year vs. a chance that you won't find something this cheap and good and will have to pay more for cheaper quality...

I would totally go for it, but my MIL bought Adel a whole winter ensemble for next year back in October for her birthday.

bnm

Post Sun, Feb 14 2010, 1:08 am
they only have the navy one available....I prefer a bit more color. this year I only spent $5 more... I know not the same quality but she is in a warm bunting anyway, I don't see myself letting her out of the carriage next year unless she is on a leash!

Tova

Post Sun, Feb 14 2010, 7:34 am
Looks like a great deal (thanks for posting).

My almost 15 month old daughter currently wears 18-24 month clothing (with the 18 month getting kind of small already) so I don't think I can get a 2T for next year. Also - I do have 3T and 4T coats from my son, so can't justify it even though I love the baby blue color.

Atali

Post Sun, Feb 14 2010, 8:40 am
I wish that they had it in bigger sizes. I would think that for the price it is worth taking the risk for those of you with babies this year, although it may not work. The 2T coat that I had intended for my DD to wear this year was too small for her at the beginning of the winter and I needed to go buy size 3T.

Pickle Lady

Post Sun, Feb 14 2010, 9:20 am
I love lands end stuff. They have good quality and a great return policy. I recently bought a bunch of coats from them and some fit well and some didn't. I didn't feel pressured to keep them because I knew I could be return them. And you can take your returns to sears, which I find convenient. They usually have a free shipping code available too.

GAMZu

Post Sun, Feb 14 2010, 8:01 pm
I also like more colorful things, but would take this in navy and spice up with pretty, colorful hat/scarf/mittens. And yeah, if it doesn't fit next winter, you can return it to Sears, no problem.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains