Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Double City Mini or Classic? Help!

amother

Post Mon, Feb 22 2010, 7:37 pm
Can't decide which to get. The biggest difference seems to be the weight - the actual sizes don't seem that much different. The reviews say the classic is nicer to walk with but we live in Brooklyn where things are narrow enough as it is. I also want to put in the car seat adaptor and don't know if that would be ridiculous, having a big carseat plus a toddler in the stroller. Anyone have the classic? Is it that hard to work with? Which do you think is better? anyone use the adapter? Need to make a decision soon! thanks

SaraTFL

Post Mon, Feb 22 2010, 7:49 pm
Do not get the double classic!! I found it to be very bulky and too heavy that I couldn't lift it folded. It also didnt fit in my trunk w/o the wheels off. I went and got the mini and I love it. I did not use it with the car seat adapter-I just didn't feel like buying all the extras for the stroller... I was looking to buy the valco double ion but that is much more money than the mini and I couldn't check it out in real life. But maybe that could be an option for you.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics