Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Twins, Triplets, and more
Shaloch manos and costume-ideas?

hinda

Post Sun, Feb 21 2010, 7:56 pm
My twin daughters are 4 months.What can I easily dresss them up as and any mishloach manot ideas having to do with twins,appreciated.Obviously Im posting here because you all know exactly how much time I dont have to work on this...

tovarena

Post Tue, Feb 23 2010, 8:09 am
Gosh, there are so many things you could dress them up as. Have you looked at some of the costume websites? For my kids' first purim (they were 6 months at the time), we dressed them up as M&Ms (also appropriate as both of their names start with M). But you could do the little peapod costumes or any of those adorable bunting costumes.

In terms of shalach manos, sorry, I don't actually have an twin-inspired theme. It was exactly that first year that I had the babies that I ditched the theme and tried to do simple (though it didn't turn out so simple). Last year, I went really simple with donation cards. And this year, we are just now going to do a theme again, but a very simple one.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Twins, Triplets, and more