Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
*Spinoff Burned By Therapist Thread* Can We Call A Truce?
Previous  1  2

life'sgreat

Post Sun, Mar 21 2010, 11:54 pm
MommyZ wrote:
life'sgreat wrote:
MommyZ wrote:
life'sgreat wrote:
MommyZ wrote:

Eh what's the point. I try to do a nice thing and it comes back to bite me. This is the second time it's happened in two days but this I can handle much more then what happened the first time.

I'm really not sure what's bothering you. It was a misunderstanding, and as far as I know, it was cleared up. Or am I wrong?

Yes it's all better but I'm upset about something else entirely. Everything is fine between us. I just had a very upsetting situation with my daughter.
Hug Hug

Lash out at me rather than your daughter. It's better for everyone. I can take it.

Hope things work out.

Why would I lash out at my daughter? She was victimized. I'm still horrified at what happened.

Out of fright?

MommyZ

Post Mon, Mar 22 2010, 1:46 pm
life'sgreat wrote:
MommyZ wrote:
life'sgreat wrote:
MommyZ wrote:
life'sgreat wrote:
MommyZ wrote:

Eh what's the point. I try to do a nice thing and it comes back to bite me. This is the second time it's happened in two days but this I can handle much more then what happened the first time.

I'm really not sure what's bothering you. It was a misunderstanding, and as far as I know, it was cleared up. Or am I wrong?

Yes it's all better but I'm upset about something else entirely. Everything is fine between us. I just had a very upsetting situation with my daughter.
Hug Hug

Lash out at me rather than your daughter. It's better for everyone. I can take it.

Hope things work out.

Why would I lash out at my daughter? She was victimized. I'm still horrified at what happened.

Out of fright?

BH no.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics