Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Need Reassurance-my son has a microp*nis
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6

amother

Post Thu, Jul 08 2010, 10:42 am
amother wrote:
for all those concerned here is a site with the info you are looking for. no pictures, just basic info. with a chart on the second page. you won't find pics like on wikipedia...

http://www.drgreene.com/qa/aiv.....ion=1

oops it changed the link to aiver lol. change that part to p e n I s

amother

Post Fri, Jul 09 2010, 11:48 am
My son has a cosmetic issue down there. His urologist told us that he functions properly and since we're religious Jews it's less of a problem for us, since a religious Jewish girl wouldn't know too much about these things.
Also a professional mohel told us that since his functions were not affected by the bris we don't' have to disclose any info when he will be dating. What do you all think? Plz be very sensitive as this is a very delicate issue.

de_goldy

Post Fri, Jul 09 2010, 7:08 pm
I think that most girls would be VERY shocked to discover something like that on their wedding night.

PAMOM

Post Fri, Jul 09 2010, 7:11 pm
Well, depends on what sort of cosmetic issue it is.

amother

Post Sat, Jul 10 2010, 11:07 pm
when the p3nis is hidden by surrounding skin (I.e. fat ) is that called a microp3nis? I have 2 boys like this, they were very chubby as babies and their p3nis was basically stuck inside. the reason why I was never concerned about it is b/c my dh is the same way, he has a small p3nis and when it's not erect it's basically "hidden" it has not affected our s-xual life at all, in the beginning of our marriage, I never knew anything different.... now, I've seen pictures.... but you'd be surprised... it's still very effective...
hope this is not too much tmi, just want to reassure mothers....

amother

Post Sun, Jul 11 2010, 3:17 am
how old is the child?
my son started out like that and 8 years later it looks fine.
the slang term is "he's a grower not a shower!" ie it is all there inside!!

Inspired

Post Sun, Jul 11 2010, 6:42 am
amother wrote:
when the p3nis is hidden by surrounding skin (I.e. fat ) is that called a microp3nis? I have 2 boys like this, they were very chubby as babies and their p3nis was basically stuck inside. the reason why I was never concerned about it is b/c my dh is the same way, he has a small p3nis and when it's not erect it's basically "hidden" it has not affected our s-xual life at all, in the beginning of our marriage, I never knew anything different.... now, I've seen pictures.... but you'd be surprised... it's still very effective...
hope this is not too much tmi, just want to reassure mothers....

No, that's called a buried pe nis. micropenis is something else. Feel free to look it up.
Page 6 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6 Recent Topics