Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Maclaren vs inglesina lightweight

happy chick

Post Tue, Aug 31 2010, 2:37 pm
ds is 13 months and all of 20 lbs. its not to use everyday, just in and out of the car and for when taking out just him. is there any need to spend the extra $$ on the maclaren? what are the advantages of teh maclaren other than the smoother ride?

Cookies n Cream

Post Tue, Aug 31 2010, 2:44 pm
Do NOT get the Inglesina Swift.
It is a waste of $. I never saw such an awful carriage...

ra_mom

Post Tue, Aug 31 2010, 2:44 pm
Are you referring to the Inglesina swift? It's terrible. It's very hard to push.
Spend the extra money on the Maclaron.

happy chick

Post Tue, Aug 31 2010, 2:50 pm
I was hoping ppl would tell me theres no real difference. I cant really spend the extra $$ on the maclaren. its almost double the price. oh well...
is there any big difference between the maclaren quest and triumph? I beleive the quest is a couple dollars less than the triumph

ra_mom

Post Tue, Aug 31 2010, 2:56 pm
happy chick wrote:
I was hoping ppl would tell me theres no real difference. I cant really spend the extra $$ on the maclaren. its almost double the price. oh well...
is there any big difference between the maclaren quest and triumph? I beleive the quest is a couple dollars less than the triumph
If you don't need the stroller to lean back, take Maclaren's cheapest stroller. Not much more than the swift, and pushes really well.

2busy

Post Tue, Aug 31 2010, 9:10 pm
Inglesina Zippy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oopzee

Post Tue, Aug 31 2010, 11:07 pm
We have the Inglesina Swift and are actually quite happy with it.

Momima

Post Tue, Aug 31 2010, 11:28 pm
I got a big oshy stroller which is much better and cheaper than the swift and pretty similar to the maclaren!!
(there is a few types of the big oshy the one without the bar looks very similar to the cheaper maclarens!)

abismommy

Post Wed, Sep 01 2010, 12:48 am
2busy wrote:
Inglesina Zippy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thumbs Up Yes TOTALLY get the Zippy. If you aren't too particular about the pattern & don't care that it's from last year, you may be able to get it for less. I did that and love my zippy!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics