Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Classifieds
Do u have dd/grandaughter/niece named Sarah?

toastedbagel

Post Mon, Oct 18 2010, 2:16 am
I have a child's gold bracelet personalized with the name Sarah in hebrew letters that I recieved as a gift when I was younger. Just like in this link:http://www.zionjudaica.com/Per.....3.asp, scroll down to the bracelet with the name Yehudis (not the necklace with that name, the bracelet which has a silver version price of $69, gold version price of $245). Picture hopefully uploaded below - sorry if it's a bad pic, with my cell phone on my desk.
Hasn't fit me in longer than I can remember.
Anyone interested in buying it for $60 plus postage, instead of $245 you'd pay for a new one?
You'd be making a tremendous savings, and I'd get a bit more than if I sold it for the scrap gold, and the environment benefits by not having energy expended to melt it down and turn it into something else.
It's 14 Karat gold, 6.5 inches long. Could use a polish to bring the shine back and buff out the light scratches, but it's a bargain. Can take payment via check or paypal, and will ship anywhere you tell me to, with insurance if you like.

BeershevaBubby

Post Mon, Oct 18 2010, 2:47 am
Why don't you just lengthen the chain so you can wear it?

toastedbagel

Post Mon, Oct 18 2010, 9:56 am
Because I BH have plenty other nice jewelery to wear and don't need it. Besides, I have used my first and middle names together since 7th grade, so it would be odd to wear just one.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics