Home

Anyone bake the flower challahs from binah bunch this week??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Challah and Breads

Report offensive ad

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

rivk241

Post Posted: Sat, Oct 23 2010, 7:37 pm       Post subject: anyone bake the flower challahs from binah bunch this week??
just wondering if you can double the recipe to make regular size challos? they came out really nice and tasty....

Blueberry Muffin

Post Posted: Sat, Oct 23 2010, 9:23 pm       Post subject: re: anyone bake the flower challahs from binah bunch this we
How do you make the flowers?

rivk241

Post Posted: Sun, Oct 24 2010, 1:03 pm       Post subject: re: anyone bake the flower challahs from binah bunch this we
the directions were to divide the dough into 8 roll then to make a bunch of slits almost thought it then roll around into a flower- it makes 8 flower rolls- I want to make regular challos with it ....

merelyme

Post Posted: Mon, Oct 25 2010, 5:16 am       Post subject: re: anyone bake the flower challahs from binah bunch this we
Author says this recipe makes 3 regular-size challos. You can double the recipe if you'd like (though I wouldn't double the salt).

Mrs Bissli

Post Posted: Mon, Oct 25 2010, 4:44 pm       Post subject: re: anyone bake the flower challahs from binah bunch this we
Is that like a pull-apart challah? I cut dough into 12 chunks and roll them lightly, make a circle of 12 rolls in a round pan.
View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Challah and Breads
Page 1 of 1