Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Problems with exchange telecom

Pandabeer

Post Tue, Oct 26 2010, 10:02 pm
I recently changed to Exchange telecom and since then I keep on getting problems with my phone and adsl service.
First they forgot to put me in system, so I to resubscribe and wait another 2 weeks. then I didn't get any incoming calls for 4 days.
My internet made a lot of problems until they sent me a new modem and still internet explorer encounters problems (I changed to firefox but now it doesn't go very quick)

And Now I can't pick up a beep or make 3-way calls!!!! When I called them they told me it's a problem with my phone and if theu have to come down to look at it they'll charge me extra
Did anyone have any problems with exchange? ( I want to know if I'm the only one?)

And Did anyone had problems with 3-way calling - and the fault was with their phone? How can I fix it if yes?

momomany

Post Tue, Oct 26 2010, 10:10 pm
never had a prob - been using them for years - my agent is Mr. Sabel

Mini Cookie

Post Tue, Oct 26 2010, 10:30 pm
I had a lot of issues when I got internet connection through exchange. A lot of shouting did the trick. Spoke to someone Daniella, she was helpful.

Pandabeer

Post Tue, Oct 26 2010, 10:41 pm
I spoke to quite a few people - always got to put in repairtickets I even got them to speak to the superviser and they keep on insisting that its not their fault - its programmed fine. But it's so interesting I have two seperate phones and with neither of them can I pick up a beep. So How can it be the phone's problem????
Even shouting doesn't help - tried it Twisted Evil
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics