Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Whats the best entertainement activity you've ever done?

gs675

Post Wed, Nov 24 2010, 7:16 pm
was it a circus? movie? walk in the park? ...

Depressed

Post Wed, Nov 24 2010, 8:31 pm
I dont want to get thread locked LOL

pumpernickle

Post Wed, Nov 24 2010, 8:34 pm
Bungee jumping. The thrill of dying for a second is undescribable. I also looove turbulence on a plane. I daven for turbulence as long as we come out safely. ( there, I said it. Now shoot me.) Shooting Arrow Shooting Arrow
Of course I love a good concert, A great piece of drama and a solid musical piece. Too hard to choose one. I just love anything fun!

Sweet Valley Gal

Post Wed, Nov 24 2010, 8:43 pm
Depressed wrote:
I dont want to get thread locked LOL
Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter

Sweet Valley Gal

Post Wed, Nov 24 2010, 8:44 pm
pumpernickle wrote:
Bungee jumping. The thrill of dying for a second is undescribable. I also looove turbulence on a plane. I daven for turbulence as long as we come out safely. ( there, I said it. Now shoot me.) Shooting Arrow Shooting Arrow
Of course I love a good concert, A great piece of drama and a solid musical piece. Too hard to choose one. I just love anything fun!
Mine too. Ahhh its awesome.

yummydd

Post Wed, Nov 24 2010, 8:59 pm
Sweet Valley Gal wrote:
pumpernickle wrote:

Hopefully we dont travel to the same places, as this is my biggest fear when travelling, I get headaches and nauseous etc...

sequoia

Post Wed, Nov 24 2010, 9:22 pm
A few really great Russian rock music concerts. Hard to just pick one.

I also like turbulence LOL

Sweet Valley Gal

Post Wed, Nov 24 2010, 9:26 pm
yummydd wrote:
Sweet Valley Gal wrote:
pumpernickle wrote:

Hopefully we dont travel to the same places, as this is my biggest fear when travelling, I get headaches and nauseous etc...
OMG I DID NOT MEAN TO BOLD TURBULENCE. lol just the bungee jumping... I hate flying and I lose my breath bec of the fear of turbulence so no I definitely dont enjoy it.

Sweet Valley Gal

Post Wed, Nov 24 2010, 9:26 pm
Sweet Valley Gal wrote:
yummydd wrote:
Sweet Valley Gal wrote:
pumpernickle wrote:

OMG I DID NOT MEAN TO BOLD TURBULENCE. lol just the bungee jumping... I hate flying and I lose my breath bec of the fear of turbulence so no I definitely dont enjoy it.
I seriously must be sleeping. I thought you said the thrill of FLYING not the thrill of DYING. Raaaaaa I think I need to go shluff

das

Post Thu, Nov 25 2010, 6:44 am
segwaying on a mountain. awesome!

pumpernickle

Post Thu, Nov 25 2010, 1:43 pm
Sweet Valley Gal wrote:
Sweet Valley Gal wrote:
yummydd wrote:
Sweet Valley Gal wrote:
pumpernickle wrote:

I seriously must be sleeping. I thought you said the thrill of FLYING not the thrill of DYING. Raaaaaa I think I need to go shluff
I like.....!

shabbatiscoming

Post Thu, Nov 25 2010, 1:48 pm
Going on a helicopter ride over Johannesburg

CTSunshine

Post Thu, Nov 25 2010, 1:58 pm
Swimming with dolphins!

devowitz

Post Thu, Nov 25 2010, 6:31 pm
Jacuzzi wrote:
Whats the best entertainment activity you've ever done?
was it a circus? movie? walk in the park? ...

I don't care to answer, but I'd like to try it in a Jacuzzi.

kitov

Post Thu, Nov 25 2010, 7:53 pm
parasailing

MrsDash

Post Thu, Nov 25 2010, 7:58 pm
For me, nothing will beat running a marathon, but for something I can do more often I'd say hiking.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics