Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
Tehilim for my husband - we need a prayer

Blueberry1

Post Wed, Dec 08 2010, 5:13 am
Please say tehilim for my husband so he can quickly find a job that is suitable for him.

Recently we were both laid off and I am pregnant with our first child and we can not afford Cobra insurance. Getting proper healthcare when you have no insurance and have limited funds to pay out of pocket has been quite challenging for us.

All this is not good timing but Hash-m knows why things happen so we do not question our situation just hope that he will find a job soon.

All prayers are appreciated as this situation is as you can imagine quite stressful for us both. Please keep us in your prayers.

Thank you.

Yocheved84

Post Wed, Dec 08 2010, 5:35 am
Of course. May things get better soon, B"H

HindaRochel

Post Wed, Dec 08 2010, 5:45 am
Blueberry1 wrote:
Please say tehilim for my husband so he can quickly find a job that is suitable for him.

Recently we were both laid off and I am pregnant with our first child and we can not afford Cobra insurance. Getting proper healthcare when you have no insurance and have limited funds to pay out of pocket has been quite challenging for us.

All this is not good timing but Hash-m knows why things happen so we do not question our situation just hope that he will find a job soon.

All prayers are appreciated as this situation is as you can imagine quite stressful for us both. Please keep us in your prayers.

Thank you.

Please post your names or pm me, and please can you pray for us? (for finances)
Tzvi Shmuel ben Naomi
Hinda Rochel bat Masha Aaron.

Barbara

Post Wed, Dec 08 2010, 6:26 am
Blueberry1 wrote:

Thank you.

Can you also post the field in which your husband is looking, and your geogrphic location? Maybe someone here will hear of an opening.

B'shaa tovah, and best of luck.

shlomitsmum

Post Wed, Dec 08 2010, 8:14 am
Please Post the name! B'H he will find something soon!

amother

Post Wed, Dec 08 2010, 10:25 am
And just btw, please make sure you dont stop getting the medical care you need while pregnant - you can apply for emergency medicaid or even regular (long-term) medicaid and IY"H when you'll be able to, you'll switch back, but being w/o insurance during a pregnancy isnt the best thing to do...IY"H e/t should work out in a good way - btov Hanireh vhanigle - revealed good.

IloveHashem613

Post Wed, Dec 08 2010, 11:03 am
Blueberry1 wrote:

Thank you.

OP I will keep you in my prayers. But also, if you were both laid off, you should be able to apply for medicaid, especially if you are pregnant, its much easier to get medicaid. I know that's how it works in NY.... please look into it because you need health insurance for your pregnancy...

Purplehair

Post Sun, Dec 12 2010, 6:36 pm
I hope this info is still correct:
When I was pregnant with my second and third child, we had no insurance. We found out about something called PCAP (I don't recall what it stood for) but, basically, it was Medicaid for Pregnant women (and the baby afterwards, for at least a year if not more). My children are teens now, and B'H, we now have insurance; but back then, it was a lifesaver!
I remember that I needed to sign up through the hospital system (we were using Maimonides in Brooklyn, NY) and that I had a choice of using the hospital doctors or the midwives. I ended up using midwives because there were only 5 of them and I would be able to see all of them over the course of a pregnancy (thus, I felt as if they would be all very familiar with my case). I remember that PCAP paid for all the visits and the prenatal vitamins and testing procedures necessary.
Please google the term "PCAP" or Medicaid for pregnancy and see if it is still out there! Prenatal care is extremely important, and your unborn child (and you!) deserve the best!

Sweet Valley Gal

Post Sun, Dec 12 2010, 6:42 pm
Of course. Iyh he should find the right job that he wants very very quickly.

Purplehair

Post Sun, Dec 12 2010, 7:16 pm
So I googled PCAP and this is what I found:
Prenatal Care Assistance Program (PCAP) - www.health.ny.govBirth, Death, Marriage & Divorce Records · Health Insurance Programs ... Questions or comments: bwh@health.state.ny.us. Revised: October 2010 ...
www.health.ny.gov/community/pr.....s.htm

BTW, I don't want you to think that your request for Tehillim has been ignored; it hasn't. Just wanted to give you another means of getting insurance. "Ain somechim al ha'nes," right?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed